Reviews for the sound of snow
Ice Ninja Luna chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Can't wait update soon
linksan41 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I like this I want to know how hinata will be in raven, griffindor, slytheri, hofflepuff please updATE
Lucyole chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
yay hinata go tha draco never with my hina hime or you have the biggest
pproblems ever in ya live *evil laughter* please write more
chapter ya story is really interesting,excitign and cool
iwould be happy to read more of that
Ryuujin Shishou chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
hm.. nice story.

still, I find it strange that a shinobi in a foreign area - that has very little knowledge on shinobi - would willingly tell three practically strangers about the village clans's abilities and the general shinobi system, just because they happened to ask. *Especially* about the clans - I mean, those clans wouldn't be too happy about someone spreading knowledge about their clan secrets and abilities.

The same goes for the Hokage - I don't think anyone but Naruto himself would even consider spreading information about the head honcho of a powerful military.

If Hinata got back to Konoha, she'd be in trouble, no matter how well Dumbledore knew anyone there.

On the same note, Hinata is a shinobi - no matter rank, I'd expect her to react to an unknown, hostile environment as a shinobi. That is, fight or flight and then try to figure out what was going on from a safe distance.
miaandB chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
you should continue its good
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
i love this please update when you get the chance to please.
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Sound interesting... Please continue soon!
JFox101 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
is this just after the Pein invasion? does hinata know the Twin Lion Fists already? i hope the wizards get to see her use that!
akatsukixhinata101 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
this is so kool add more chapz plz u rock at writing storiez keep up the good work
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
He deserved that .
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hinata will have a hard time .
happy bryce chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
that was serisly the best ending to a chapter ever !:)
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Yeah! Hinata kicked Malfoy's a**! Awesome!
geneee chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Scary Hinata! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I wonder if Hinata will learn to play Quidditch?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
heh , go hinata.

i hope you'll be able to update this soon. any ideas for pairings? or aren't there gonna be any?