Reviews for I Was Busy
This is cute! Very nice!
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Aw...cute.
puckrulz chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
yeah she was busy making out with Puck LOL!
Pandagirl777 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So. Flippin. Adorable! SQUUEEEE! :P
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was so awesome! I loved reading that story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Cutey-katchoo, girl! I lurves it! Have you seen the pic that somebody made of Puck and Sabrina sharing a cookie, like they are biting on opposite ends, and they're both like really red and embarrassed? Fits the story almost perfectly! Plus, you are an excelling writer. Keep up the work! :)

ps yes everything i said and complemented upon were absolutely and completely legitimately my truthful opinion
Cinder Lunar chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
cool beans.
BookNerd chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked this story! sorry if its completley off topic but I was reading your profile page and the section about the dumb things on labels ad it reminded me of when my friends and I read the back of an Almond Joy package and it said "may contain almonds". hehe
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Well that's great. I like how this story is just a casual day but it still has that cuteness to it. Like a oneshot should be not the stupid ones that have complex plots or entire storylines. It was a little OOC and there were a few formatting errors (maybe it's just 'cause I'm on the mobile version though) nothing else bad though :F cute story!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
lol your stories about Puckbrina are funny and cute and i love them 3 :D
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was amazing! If this story sucks, then Puck is a donkey. He is most definitely not a donkey *drools*

Lol Sabrina was busy making out with Puck!

Great story!
Pucker Up Sabrina chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Orsome orsome orsome
SophrettaOwl chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
hmm maybe I should iinvite my secret crush over to, er... 'bake cookies.' tehe...

GREAT STORY!