Reviews for Reasons Why Hartemis Should Never Be Together
fairytailasaurus chapter 2 . 6/28
YES I BLINKING DO WANT THIS MADNESS UNLEASHED ON THE WORLD!
whitealmond chapter 4 . 4/26
what about his hospital bills? Isn't he a multi-millionaire? XD and I thought there was national health care in the UK...?

Also, thanks for addressing the lifespan issue. I do think Holly, if she chose Artemis, would choose him despite the whole living for a thousand years after he dies thing. She's the type to give her whole heart to something. And when she dies, he'll be waiting for her with a smug grin XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 4/26
Hilarious, again! I liked Artemis III's vignette the most XD followed by Noel, rofl!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/26
LOLOLOL - yes, this is hilarious. Are you going to address the difference in lifespans later? That might throw a wrench into the relationship. Though I'm sure Artemis would find a way to overcome that ;)
Dr. Po chapter 2 . 3/9
I hate my life
claraowl chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I love it. All of it. This is hilarious satire! xD I can almost taste the sarcasm!
claraowl chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I SO want this madness wished upon the world!
hartemis 4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
only non fun people are against hartemis! who gives a crap to rationality? oh yeah, lawyers do. let the world go insane for all i care!
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Can't believe I haven't already favorited this! How very...convincing ;). Haha.

-Rosy
nympho chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
arty the third is adorable! hugs!
marcus nightfire chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Oh my god Artemis the third was the best part .whole chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Hi, it's me again. (oh god I sound like a text from a girlfriend.) Anywhore, I just wanted to say that this is amazing even if it is sarcasstic. I personally cannot see Artemis with any of the characters that are possible. Minerva and him would fight all the time, Holly and Artemis are different species (that wont stop you though), and Juliet is plain and simply put, Out Of TheQuestion. She is like the Nee-san
(Older sister) of Artemis (sort of). I just can't imagine it for myself any of these women with him. Although I love reading the fanfiction of the peoples ships. (It's fun to look around and see what people can do with the ideas of ships. I want to be convinced when I read a story, not tired.) This is quiet funny. Great job and keep up the grammar.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Thank FROND you were'nt being serious. Some of that stuff was slightly "walking the line".
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Lol this made my day thank u
Fini chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I wuv u n agree wit ol da tings said ere.
This is a perfectly valid and accurate research note on why this- This abomination of a pairing should never exist! It defiles the very law of nature! I need more material...