Reviews for Of Wolf and Man
Arne chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Excelent AU for Season 1 with elemenst from Season 2 (like Whip of Belmont). I like it and am curious what zou would do wit season 2.
ClanCrusher chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
I've composed a review for your story. Since it doesn't fit within the ten-thousand character limit here, you can find it in the forum "Prepare to be Reviewed" under the thread "The Fanfic Critic." It's currently the last post on the thread.

-ClanCrusher
Shogun24 chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
This was a beautiful chapter, the fights were excellent and the battle against Hokuto was truly well done.
Shogun24 chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
Excellent chapter, the ending truly surprised me.
Alhazad2003 chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
Hold on, I thought the headmaster took out Kuyou earlier. At least that's what he told Tsukune and Gin in the dungeon. How did he survive, I'd really like to know.
Shogun24 chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
This is awesome, does this mean that Tsukune is no longer human?

Keep up the great work.
Aznman chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Thanks for the update, I like the reaction to Mizore's actions, though Kurumu was a bit bitchy. Wonder how you're gonna handle Ruby now.
Shogun24 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Great chapter, from the way it's going, it seems Kiria is serving someone else besides Hokuto.
Shogun24 chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
This was an excellent chapter!, and a perfect way for Mizore to join the student police, but I am wondering if Kotsubo was detained or if that'll happen in the next chapter.

Also, can't wait to see the girls reactions to Mizore being in the Student Police after what she did.
Aznman chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
What a great twist on the main story, I like how resourceful you were with the information at hand, equally balancing out the power levels of Tsukune and intertwining Ruby and Mizore's role w/o the canon encounter
Shogun24 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
That was awesome and totally unexpected, I have a feeling that Tsukune will be a little more cautious the next meeting.
Shogun24 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Awesome chapter, love the way you're introducing the new characters in different ways. Keep it up.
Shogun24 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
This was a great chapter, hope to see more soon.
Shigur3 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
Good chapter albeit kind of upsetting (no more news for Tsukune and job.

:- Shig-san
Shigur3 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Interesting Plot.

I'll wait and see where it goes, keep it up.

:- Shig-san