Reviews for Is that a carrot in your pocket?
I don‘t like that Harry is so docile.
Especially when it comes to being treated like a HORSE when in reality he isn‘t.
Yes, it may be that the villagers don‘t know that but for my taste he is FAR TOO compliant.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 4/4
It doesn't say what he looks like. A completely black stallion with green eyes?
Sylphrena33 chapter 5 . 3/14
I really like this. I like how different it is from the traditional HP x LotR crossovers. Harry as a horse is hilarious. I can totally see how it fits his personality. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. I think it's got a lot of potential, you should finish it! :)
This might be my sixth time re-reading this. Still as fantastic as ever (inward longing sigh).
Illucia chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
I can see the first conversation btw Harry and Gandalf the horse thief. Lol
MysticSage96 chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Very good story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY, AUTHOR-SAMA! I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY OTHER LIKE IT BEFORE!
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
2009.,,i just realized that this author discovered the joys of cross overs before it was cool
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
This is excellent!
CCGhastly chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
I like harry better as a mischievous horse LOL
LeePacefan chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
crying right now? last updated 2009...It's 2016...Your not finishing are u?
Sysa chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I decidid to read this one because I liked the title. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
This is such an interesting idea! I love coming across gems like this on fan fiction. You hardly ever see them, especially well written ones like this. I can't wait till Harry meets Legolas! What'll he think of Gimli? So exited!
P.S. I haven't been able to make an account here, but I'm thinking of looking into it cause of this.
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Totally love this! I really hope you continue it!
forestreject chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Great start, can't wait to read rest of this. Just thought I'd share two thoughts I had while reading his belonging were suppose to come with him. The first was, awww that sucks. It's like losing everyone all over again. The second thought was, I hope they don't conk someone on the head when they pop out of what ever hole they fell down.