Reviews for Is that a carrot in your pocket?
LeePacefan chapter 5 . 4/29
crying right now? last updated 2009...It's 2016...Your not finishing are u?
Sysa chapter 1 . 2/2
I decidid to read this one because I liked the title. XD
This is such an interesting idea! I love coming across gems like this on fan fiction. You hardly ever see them, especially well written ones like this. I can't wait till Harry meets Legolas! What'll he think of Gimli? So exited!
P.S. I haven't been able to make an account here, but I'm thinking of looking into it cause of this.
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Totally love this! I really hope you continue it!
forestreject chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Great start, can't wait to read rest of this. Just thought I'd share two thoughts I had while reading his belonging were suppose to come with him. The first was, awww that sucks. It's like losing everyone all over again. The second thought was, I hope they don't conk someone on the head when they pop out of what ever hole they fell down.
DracyGiuliana chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
That's so cool! The concept is amazing as is your style. You really made this come alive! I really wish there was more!
DefenestratedCountess chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Love this story! Please don't abandon it :(
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Bwahahahhaaaa! Yea, being a horse means that Harry can get away with acting out. XD Makes it even more interesting since no one is going to expect a horse to act that way. A surprise attack if there ever was one.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Great story.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Really good story!
Reader chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
This needs more chapters. This needs more story.
Someday. Maybe someday...
LadysWords chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I wish this was updated!
One, what color is Harry? I'm assuming he is black.
And what type of breed is he? You never mentioned this. XD Just curious.
Flightstrike chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
love it so funny
GossamerDaisy chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I do hope you come back and finish this story one day!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
omg i'm crying from laughing to hard at the mental image i got from the tests. *wipes eyes*
please say that this story is on a brake and not discontinued. it would be a shame!