Reviews for Is that a carrot in your pocket?
Illucia chapter 5 . 10/14
I can see the first conversation btw Harry and Gandalf the horse thief. Lol
MysticSage96 chapter 5 . 9/22
Very good story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 5 . 9/17
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY, AUTHOR-SAMA! I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY OTHER LIKE IT BEFORE!
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/19
2009.,,i just realized that this author discovered the joys of cross overs before it was cool
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 2/13
This is excellent!
Hearts Tempo chapter 5 . 1/4
I like harry better as a mischievous horse LOL
LeePacefan chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
crying right now? last updated 2009...It's 2016...Your not finishing are u?
Sysa chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I decidid to read this one because I liked the title. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
This is such an interesting idea! I love coming across gems like this on fan fiction. You hardly ever see them, especially well written ones like this. I can't wait till Harry meets Legolas! What'll he think of Gimli? So exited!
P.S. I haven't been able to make an account here, but I'm thinking of looking into it cause of this.
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Totally love this! I really hope you continue it!
forestreject chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Great start, can't wait to read rest of this. Just thought I'd share two thoughts I had while reading his belonging were suppose to come with him. The first was, awww that sucks. It's like losing everyone all over again. The second thought was, I hope they don't conk someone on the head when they pop out of what ever hole they fell down.
DracyGiuliana chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
That's so cool! The concept is amazing as is your style. You really made this come alive! I really wish there was more!
DefenestratedCountess chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Love this story! Please don't abandon it :(
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Bwahahahhaaaa! Yea, being a horse means that Harry can get away with acting out. XD Makes it even more interesting since no one is going to expect a horse to act that way. A surprise attack if there ever was one.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 1/31/2015