Reviews for Cold but I'm Still Here
deenohh1 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I liked the begging with Jacob telling Bella what up. This sudden turn around feels terribly contrived. It would have worked better if it took more than Emily (of all people) trying to talk Bella up. Jaake is right. He had NO choice in becoming a werewolf and the concept is different. The wolves are protectors, they are NOT dogs. Bellas whole life would have been wiped out with her sparkly, creppy family if it werent for the wolves. The vampires are predators. Dedward was a mass how he tried to sugarcoat it. Jake making this sudden turn round ruined what was turning out to be something different. Now its just...meh.
deenohh1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I think this is dead on acccurate on how Jake would react to Bella coming around after picking Edward, being changed and then telling Jake - oops sorry made the wrong choice can we have a do-over! Jake never struck me as weak. He did what he could to let Bella know how he felt about her & did what he could to get her to want to live. Now she wants Jake tacit acceptance of her poorly choices to make her mistakes have no consequences. Bella for some sick reason willing to give up everything & everyone to be changed. It was never about loving Edward. It was more about Bellas inability to live life on its own terms. She didnt have that courage. Jake told her once she crossed that line there would be no going back for them. He was not willing to give up who he was or his soul,
Le Negra Lupera chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I actually think this chapter WAS AWESOME. This is Jake being consistent and having moved on to a women who loved him wholely & unconditionally. He has a son and has grown beyond the desire to want to get involved in Bella's drama. Having experienced some thing else he knows what Bella was all about and for him it wasn't good or healthy. You really showed the inner strength of character of a man who has borne so much tragedy and pain but has grown stronger for it. You have also shown Bella nicely as well. Like Jacob said, when all is said and done it's all about Bella. Bella wants it be all her way. Now that she realizes she has made a mistake she wants to take it all back. Jacob just let her know there is no going back. One of the best pieces of fan-fic in any fandom I've had the sincere pleasure to read.
Loved it.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
I love this story especially when its Bella trying to fix it so she can feel better about the whole situation. I hope you get a chance to finish it.
weekaa1313 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
shattered...broken...cracked hearts.
readers. [is it discontinue?! why?]

why there's no update? this story is A GEM. emerald.

oww honey darlin' author, where're you? are you ok? please don't abandoned this...pleeaassseee... really hoping that this jewel has the updates.

you got an amaxing-remarkable-wonderment genuine plots here 'hon!

/btw;massivethanks4sharing/& SERIOUSLY author, you must continue this/
Kas Black Potter chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
i like this story :) its awesome... i love that leah is happy and im glad bella came back... sad that jake is still hurting but its an awesome story. i love it :D
rasheedah2907 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Ok so I really like all the chapters. Can u please finish?
Monica chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
It's very good and interesting, so far. I hope u be able to finish
Zapphe chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
wow this is a little gem. By the looks of you have given up the story because the last update was 2 years but this is a terrific story and you have great writing skill and it's such a pity that you didn't continue. Even with these few chapters, the characters showed depth and consistent with the books and dialogues have very smooth flow.

I truly hope that you will pick it up again one day.
ScotchnStout chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
u got another 1,great chap
ScotchnStout chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
good chapter
nikitajuice chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
I don't know if you even still care about reviews since you've updated this story last in 2009, but I just wanted you to know that it's wonderful and even though not happy and cheery, I think it very much portraits the true Jacob and reflects all the pain and hurt he had been through. There were things said that I felt should have been said in the series, especially about Bella always playing the victim and never giving Jacob any space or a way out.

Something about Jacob as a father seems just too natural and I love his relationship to Ethan. Also I like the idea of him finding love after Bella, of being able to move on and be his own person, someone who has the strength to move on. Even though Lily never appeared in those couple of chapters, I saw how good they were together and him losing yet another lover just broke my heart.

I usually ship for Jacob and Bella in those kind of stories, where they get over their difficulties and after a lot of work get back together into a healthy relationship, but this was actually the first story that had me thinking they would make great best friends, too. Just be healthy for each other and have, for once, an not complicated and effortless friendship.

It's been 2 years so I doubt you plan on finishing this or even updating it, but those were wonderful 8 chapters and I see a lot of potential for a beautiful story here. I don't know what happened that made you abandon this, but if it's doubts about it's quality, then let me assure you it's not lacking any of it.
A.ALIgator chapter 8 . 1/23/2011