Reviews for Anonymous
sketchybadwriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it, this was good. Wish it were longer though, but good.
NixieStixx chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
You should expand on this, it's really good!
Andi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Glad to see a Southland section but I certainly hope there will be some actual fics up soon. 5 sentences just doesn't cut it for me. I don't usually click on anything less than a thousand words.
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice work :)

You should write some more about it !
one of the lost chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I'd like more Southland fics. good job
Jay chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I really liked this, it's a perspective I hadn't thought of before. And bravo for writing the first Southland fic (drabble?) in all the internet ;D
r-mak chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Interesting. Personally, I read the end scene differently... I kind of thought that the guy (I don't remember his name) was trying to forget and be normal and the fact that one of the guys he arrested was sitting in the same bar kind of showed that in the end they were all the same and he was just human. He's just a man and it's just his job... it was really depressing.

I enjoyed reading your take on it all though... It was interesting to read.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Looks like a good character study to me! Congrats on the first Southland fanfic listed! Tiny typo in the beginning- your just missing the e on come in the second sentence. Nice work!
AliceCullen117 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
What! I gatta say I totally hate the ending I was so in the zone for more then blah! I have no idea what Southland is lol but you're an amazing writter for something so short.

-Selene