Reviews for By Royal Decree
kickbuttowskiyea chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Oh I love it! The pace is so fresh and amusing, you have to know that I smiled the whole time reading the first chapter, and I's not due to the comedy. The conversations and narator, it felt really like edmund and hir sibling's daily life. Thank you for sharing your talent, I hope you won't stop writing, have a nice day!
euphoenix chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
-sorry, accidentally tap the post button- so i was saying I could not imagine on how that encounter supposed to happen. And I demand you wrote a very descriptive fiction of Peter and the Silver Birch Dryad aforementioned encounter, if you haven't already done it. With that I'm going to check you page for the possibility of thus fiction. Write more, you are awesome!
euphoenix chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
It was truly one of the most well written piece I've ever read. To say it expanded my vocabulary big time was an understatement. English is not my first language and while I'm able to read Harry Potter without any difficulty, I cannot say the same for your story. It was difficult yes, but I'd be lying If I say I didn't enjoy every bit of it. I truly wish one day I would be able to write like you. Great descriptive setences, never boring choice of words, and lets not forget on how classy you describe Edmund imagination, clotted cream and all, and Peter's encounter with the dryad. I'm sorry for being ignorant but, I've never read Narnia before, and I doubt it would cover Human and Dryad sexual relation possibility,
Trebleclef2 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Loved this story so much! Morgan is pure gold and coincidentally, I am squinting at the text through puffed up eyes as my dad cuts the hay outside... I empathise, Ed and Morgan, I empathise! Have finished The Stone Gryphon Part 1 also, and I can't wait to red more! I especially love your characterisation of the Pevensies, in both worlds, and the obvious amount of research and work that goes into your works. I learn something new every chapter :-). Thanks for sharing!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Hi Ruth!
As you can see, I'm already here! I really like Morgan, she seems really interesting. I've read of her in AW, so I already know she'll end up with Edmund and I look forward to read about their relationship in Harold and Morgan: not a romance.
I hope you're great!

Connie x
purple sky always chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Very funny read. I especially enjoyed the corset debate.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Four otters, three oranges, no clotted cream.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
I personally would rate this chapter M, but I've read enough of your work to know what otters are like. You did give fair warning, after all. Nor does this website permit authors to mark one chapter a different rating from the rest of the story, which is a pity.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Aha! So THIS is the Morgan mentioned in the other stories. I quite like Teddy. I sympathize with Harah for Edmund being so unable to properly describe the banker. And yes, 'tis quite clear you wrote this on or near 15 April.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
A week on the road with Dwarfs, mud, and no princesses ... whilst leaving Edmund and Susan to deal with taxes and corsets. RHIP.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
hhahahahahha tht was sooo funny.
You are an AMAZING writer.
:D
Saoirse7 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
And so the stage is set for your other Narnian romance. This was rather entertaining! Edmund's internal imagination/intellect battle was quite funny. :)
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
EEE MORGAN. WHO IS A BANKER. DOING RESEARCH IN NARNIAN LIBRARIES.

And sneezing. With Edmund. *ships*
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Royal We! Corset legislation! Susan Does Not Approve! The High King is a leg man! THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE. Edmund the Just, burning corsets.

PUPPEHS. Jiiiinnnaaa.

HIGH KING AND SERIOUS DISCUSSION OF CORSETS.

Okay, I really love this smoothly running, well-oiled government we see, with Guards and Beasts and Peter as CEO. It's somehow detailed and realistic without turning into tedious fictional politics, and that's something I've never managed, so I really enjoy seeing it done properly.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, I do like Edmund, and Jalur, and Willa, and I'm snickering over the architectural feat that is Princess Dim's corset. This should be fun.