Reviews for Prove Me Innocent
RobinCullen05 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your recent health problems but I'm very glad you are doing better! I look forward to reading more from you. I can't wait!
SimplyKatKat chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
love it.. UPDATE SOON!... pretty please..
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Happy to have you better and back.

Delicious Chapter.

Charley
cbarkins chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Just take care of you and yours before us. We'll all still be here eagerly anticipating your next update. We know it'll be good because you have been nothing short of amazing with your writing, so please, we want all that you can give at 100% It'll be worth it in the end.

Please take care and get well, that's most important.
Myff chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
hmm that chapter was um interesting

i do have one complant and that is that ur chapters are in no way long enough oh and u dont update enough, thats 2 opps

keep writing :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
loved this chapter. loved the bella and edward. please update soon!
hlsmith chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
This was a great chapter! I'm glad you are ok, take care of yourself first, the stories can wait.
beate73 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Love the additions! They really 'up' the tension. But babe, you need to let me beta the additions next time, I found typos... ;)
SaraEMC2 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
For some reason your story remains me of Double Jeopardy with Ashley Juds with that being said James is not dead. He was using Tanya as a pawn all along and killed her himself. I wouldn't be surprise to see Victoria to show up in this story at some point. Plus the fact the Jacob feels he can earn. Bella's forginess with this case makes me feel that while Jacob was doing time either James was an inmate of his talked or one of James friends was a fellow inmate who knew of James scheme.

Great Story you got my mind working out so many possibilities but for some reason I feel James is still alive
Gally619 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Hot!

I really liked this and cant tell at all that your on the pain meds :)

I'm glad that you and your hubby are doing better! and I hope you kids get back to 100% on all levels.

Thank you so much for the update.

Gally619
RobinCullen05 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
I'm so glad you're doing better. I hope you continue to heal quickly. I loved this chapter. The immediate sexual tension was great. I can't wait to see how this case works itself out. I hope you're able to update soon.
athena-apollo chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Damn I love this Bella she's a sexy, confident, ballbuster.

Im glad you are feeling better after your accident and I hope for your continued recovery.

Great chapter!
Maddy chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
man... I'm becoming a fan of Edward and ANGELA! lol
Myff chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
OMG

i hope it wasn't serious,
RobinCullen05 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I wish you the best, hope you feel better soon!