Reviews for A Different Kind of Bravery
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 2/27
This would have been an awesome show . To bad it didn't happen
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I have never really given Woolsey's character much thought before. But what you have written is perfect. I loved it. Thank you.
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved Woolsey in SGA, I don't know why people resented him or thought he a bad for the show, he was great! I think the show was just getting better and people really meshed well. I take some pleasure from SGU being cancelled because it didn't have enough viewers. That'll teach those greedy producers who stopped the show that was getting more viewers all the time to remake Stargate into something stupid like the new Battlestar Galactica (granted I watched no more than one episode of either shows so I really can't talk). I loved the comedy and fun interactions and they tried to make something dark and serious all the time, just not what I wanted in a Stargate show. I will check out the ep Dr McKay is supposed to guest in though. :)
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Man I love this story, I wish it would get read more often!

Oh well.

sb4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I liked this very much and liked Woolsey as portrayed here. I agree that the character was showing signs of being a favorite (that scene of the conference rooms door closing on him and not being able to open-so funny and so cute). Robert Picardo humanized the character and I liked him much more than I thought I would.

I like how you had this "understanding" between Ronon and Woolsey. I think after that particular episode about doing mission reports (I have forgotten the name) the foundation for that understanding was laid and it grew. Woolsey surprised the Atlantis team with his decisions and his grasp that you can't follow the book in the Pegasus Galaxy.

You were very close to getting the characters' voices down in this one so write another one. I would love it.