Reviews for Australian Investigation
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Why why why the cliffahanger and the veeeeeeerrrrryyy long wait since an update
your still alive right because even if your not im gonna drag you back from the dead to finish this story and then you can rest in peace...maybe depends if i want more amazing ncis stories from you
Wirewolf chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Mate, this is F**king Awesome. You have made my day (well night technically) and i thank you for it. The fact that you're a fellow brisbanite just makes it all the better . And how dare you blow up the valley :/ ( JK). But seriously this is looking awesome and im really looking forward to the next chapter.

Wirewolf
Aeri102 chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
This is shaping up to be a really good story. Like the characterisation, seems to follow series well. Would like longer chapters though and really want to know what will happen next! I'm going to check to see if you have written any other stories, hope you have. Its always nice to find a new fanfiction author. Thanks.
enthusiasmofthesea chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
no matter the writers block, the chapter is still phenomenal! lov it tons!
MadKatMom chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
I really didn't want to get to the end! This is so good! Wonderful plot line and amazingly written! Please continue!
MadKatMom chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Um... wow! I don't know why you didn't like that chapter, I think it was GREAT! I love the conversation between DiNozzo and Dunn!
MadKatMom chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I haven't seen any wording so far that I didn't recognize and I'm definitely not Australian! :o)
Betherzz chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what happens next

just wish the chapter was a bit longer
MadKatMom chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Gotta say, love how this is starting!
Itwasjustunjellify chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
Wow, I'm glad to finally see an Aussie-based investigation!

This story is great, and I especially liked the way you started it off the same as a true episode of NCIS. I appreciate the effort you put in to bring a decent investigation story to , there are so many bad ones out there, your writing truly stands out.

The writing style is fantastic, and you've really captured the NCIS team perfectly.

So from one Aussie to another, great work!
FraserMage chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
Hmm. Aussies seem to enjoy taking things out on their own country... weird.
Ans chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
this story is awesome, i am an aussie so i fully support aussie stories! please please please PLEASE keep writing! can't wait to see how it all pans out!

cheers mate!
Zetta chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
I think I love this fic. First, I love that you've incorporated a new location in. I love your character Roland- I usually don't care for OCs, but he's very well done. And I love the way you're laying this story out. It's been a while since you've updated this- I really hope you're not abandoning it completely. It's one of the best fics out there by far. I will be watching for more! - Zetta
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
YAYAYAYAYA IM ON A CAFIEN HIE WITHE LOTS A SUGER PLEZ KEEP IT UP COS I LOVE IT
pomegranate-stars chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Oh... my God. I mean... wow. You are one heck of a writer, Australia-boy. I am absolutely in love with this story, and your narrative style. You've got all the characters spot on, and you have just enough Tiva to make it cute, but not overly sickening, and just enough humor to offset the fact that this is a story about terrorists. All in all, I give you an absolute 10, five stars, thumbs up, wonderful. I can't wait until you update! Dunn is pretty amazing; I hope he comes back. Will we see Abby and Ducky at all? Thank you for a fabulous story!

XOXO