Reviews for Thank you
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
*dead*
Police: It seems like she died of a mental brain attack. We have found some kind of 'fanfiction' on the crime scene& suspects that was the reason.
Me in heaven:

*reads even more fanfics and dies over and over again*

That's how I feel.
Jaywulf chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ohmygawd. You are doing so well with these. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Holy hell that was awesome! Wolf is a total BADASS! Seriously, keep this up man!
LettersOf-AE4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wow. That was so good. So imaginative. I loved the way to portrayed Wolf in this, showing a soft side that people wouldn't think were real. Every word that was typed in this made images blossom in my head - I practically SAW what happened.

Though, in some spots full stops are missing, but that's only a minor thing as the reader can definitely tell where the sentence ends.

I've also read a few of your other Fox/Wolf pieces, and I absolutely adored them. Especially 'Lost without your warmth' and 'Save the last dance for me'. I almost cried at how adorable they were.

I cannot wait to read more of your pieces. Keep up the good work 3
Richard chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love your heartwarming stories, they aren't overly sexualized and focus more on the love and romance. A little fun is great, but this is awesome. Keep it up.
Fanfic Lover77 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved all of it! Nothing was wrong with it! Cute love story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Best story ever! I'm not lying!
mustacheman1234 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I will always love your work no matter what! Please write more! P.S. Sorry for being random or begging but please please please write the Galio/Volibear fiction because I think you are the best LoL fiction writer to have ever uploaded to the LoL fanfiction base on here!
Wolf's Flame chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
AWWW That was SO cute and romantic. I LOVE IT!
paintballadict9 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I liked it!
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This brings me back to the good old days... oh wait I don't have any. Anyway nice story and I liked the fluffy ending.
The son of Fox McCloud chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hehe, this is an awesome story! My favorite part was the ending. *sighs* I hope my first date ends that well. :3
Illyric chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well written, fluffy and cute! I loved it.

Focus less on what you're doing wrong and more on what you're doing right _
Riktor51 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Super kawaii! Keep up that good work!