Reviews for Pizzicato Finale: Part One
crimson heart chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
i really hope that u will continue this story.._
anonymonkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
So wait, is this the end? 'Cos I somehow - kind of, think that this could stand as a one-shot BUT DAMN I would love to hear more from Tsukimori?

Ah, but the way you write is good. Really love the 'date'. Your moods and tone were spot on for every scene. Please pick this up. Thank you.
anita chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
It was a good chapter...must say that
azoth13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
omg! you've got to update!
pleeeeeeeeease! you had me so hooked...i'll do anything to have you update!
AmethystWind95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Please repost the old chapters if you're not updating this :(. I'm really curious about the continuation of the story now
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is absolutely fantastic and stunning. Don't you dare leave this ridiculously good piece of writing just fade into the years.

Update!
Ida chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG did you stop revamp this story?
Please tell me don't by providing a nice update! .
KahoKazuRyoKajiAzuma chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
awwwws sooo cutesy-kun!
Mourisan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a piece of art. Wondelful story.
Snowmiddy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I was planning to re-read Pizzicato Finale, and to my surprise it seemed to have shortened quite a bit! However, after reading the revamped version I have to say that much improvement has been made. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters!
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I hope you continue this story soon! I just totally love it!
Orphiucus chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
u r back! yay! :)

i have been waiting for u for soo long! :)

update please...
animearchitect chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
please update! :) hihihi... i really LOVE YOUR STORY! I just read it now, and for those who say your story is bad or something like that, THEN THEY CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!

Seesh! Some people are such pathetic creatures! It just goes to show that they are SOOO insecure about you and they want to tear you to pieces! If given my way, I'd tear them limb from limb and throw them to some cannibalistic creature!

Damn! I really love your Fic and I'm SOO getting mad at those pathetic people who would even dare say something like that! Please send me your LiveJournal address! :)

Love you!
shreya chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
pleaseeeeeee update.i love this story
Riuson chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
yo, pls update already :)
it'll be really nice :D -