Reviews for The Other Boy Who Lived
harry is the main carqacter you idiot
Dracohermionealways chapter 43 . 10/4
It's an interesting concept, great narrative, kept me hooked on till the end but the end was depressing and left some unanswered questions. Like why did Harry not want to use AK? What was the point of the whole time travel if he couldn't save himself and it ended the way it did?what about the mirror? why did lily have to die if her sacrifice dint protect Harry? While in school how did Neville deflect all curses and why he couldn't do it later on? What happened to Snape and bellatrix ? What about rest of the Weasley family and Remus and Tonks? I fell in love with Draco.. I m Glad the way it ended for him. I don't like your Neville though - with the way his background n childhood were described his weakness dint seem acceptable but may be that was necessary.
Looking forward to reading your other work.
Deathcrow chapter 11 . 9/10
Why are all characters in this fic so completely unlikeable? Especially the OC main character (yes it's an OC, the only thing in common with Harry Potter is his name) seems completely self-obsessed and ... uninteresting? That he wouldn't even think about his mother after their fucking house burned down - before someone brings her up - seems a little over the top even for this ineffectual prat.

Oh, also the other Harry seems like the most useless time traveller ever. Not even Dumbledork in canon left Harry this blind to everything going on around him... but it's all for the greater good and some kind of "infallible" master-plan I'm sure. Preserving the timeline if you can't even protect Harry or your own house seems like a lofty goal though.
ExRevolution chapter 15 . 8/24
I like this fic but for some reason it's seriously pissing me off... I swear I like it though, just, something is infuriating me
ExRevolution chapter 9 . 8/24
I just realized, if "James" is Harry from the future then did Harry knowingly sleep with his own mother? If not then where the hell is his actual dad?
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 43 . 7/18
This was a very difficult story to finish reading, and I don't mean the amount of words either. The entire story was so depressing and if it weren't for the tidbits with Harry and Hermione and good-guy Draco, I probably wouldn't have been able to.

My favorite character happened to be Draco, who I think you did an excellent job on. I'm still confused as to why he was so distant with his father in the first place, but it led to him fighting on the other side. I think it wasn't much of a surprise that he'd get together with Ginny if they both survived, especially after the scene he was being treated for his burns.

I didn't like what you did with Luna and Snape so much. Luna just completely disappeared from this story after her initial role. Snape existed for like two lines in the story even though he also had a semi-important role.
Quiet Magician chapter 43 . 7/15
The "Hero" didn't get the girl.
The "Villain" won.
The Main Protagonist died.
Everything was depressing.
And it was still one of the most satisfying ends to a story (fan fiction or not) I've ever read.
blooddynasty chapter 16 . 7/2
Do you have to actually work hard to make sure your characters are as idiotic as possible?
blooddynasty chapter 15 . 7/2
I cringed athalf a centuryof death eaters
blooddynasty chapter 7 . 7/2
watte reveal!
blooddynasty chapter 6 . 7/2
I know you are trying to put your characters in certain situations but your hand is way too heavy in certain places. you might want to let your characters dictate their own path/actions rather than acting bipolar/idiotic to the point they can't pick out Clark Kent as superman simply coz he's wearing glasses
blooddynasty chapter 5 . 7/2
Why are your heroes/Harrys always so weak willed and idiotic?
Jessy chapter 43 . 6/6
This was brilliant.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 7 . 6/2
Throughout the first part of this chapter, I couldn't help constantly thinking "hypocrites" when the trio kept blaming Harry. I remember a lot of that in canon, and while it annoyed the hell out of me, I can't help but think it's realistic. Also... That last bit will either be the greatest plot twist in this story, or annoy me so much I can't stand to read this ever again. I'm not sure which.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 5 . 6/2
The way you write Harry is... frighteningly relatable for me. Growing up, and to some extent now as well, I am very much that fifth wheel that Harry mentioned a couple chapters back. My parents also devoted when I was little... It's almost like reading a younger, wizard version of myself. As a result, I find this story both fascinating and disconcerting.

On to the next chapter!