Reviews for The Other Boy Who Lived
Zippytickles chapter 43 . 4/4
Loved this story. Was exciting and some great OCs and I loved draco and notts characters. The writing has a few spelling mistakes and misplaced words/sayings but overall it was great :)
Blazinghand chapter 43 . 3/1
Probably one of my favorite HP fanfics. I liked the portrayal of Malfoy. All the main characters are pretty complex and throughout the story things go from bad to worse. Harry gets a power-up, but at the same time the stakes and Voldemort's power are also raised, so the tension is high. Thanks for the great writing.
thaumaturge1618 chapter 43 . 1/22
Brilliant. This is an incrediblexcellent work. The depth and quality is simply riveting. The themes you have explored- especially the inner mental toils of war are superbly done. The war environment was shown brilliantly. Loved your Drax. The conflicting moralities, jealousy, revenge etc are beautifully shown. Your ending was tragically realistic work of art. A cheesy happy ending would have not fit this story. The cost of war- the haunted inner demons are what happens. The larger picture of messy intermix of tensions and positive peace efforts is superbly realistic. Hats off to you for this. You have a huge talent at imagining such gems and writing them in such high quality. Will follow your work. Keep writing. Cheers
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 1/18
Great!
Seamus:*snickers* That's what she said!
Delush chapter 14 . 1/18
Took me a while to get into it but it's gotten really good.
pkp033 chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
Archer...gotta be Malfoy or Future Potter reborn.
Pauza chapter 43 . 12/8/2014
Hello, I wanted to tell you that the first part of the story was engaging and interesting it left very high expectations for the second part but unfortunately did not met them by a long shot, the last chapter was a big disappoint, not because it was a "sad or realistic" ending, simply because it was not able to cover all the topics you put in this story, it was not even enough with your explanatory chapter. And very hypocritical to say that harry died because he was capable of sacrificing his friends for his vendetta and give draco a happy ending xd draco tortured and killed people because of his revenge, maybe not his friends but basically it is the same? xd it does not make any sense to me. I enjoyed immensely the first part but I cant put this in my favorites.

Best regards,

Pauza
CheddarTrek chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
This keeps getting better! Very impressed with your plotting here. Curious of the plotting method, as I'd guess you used one instead of just writing off the top of your head.

Not only did Neville accidentally leak the original Willow plan to LV, but they reformulated to go via the Witch, and it was a trap, and then they had to go back to the Willow idea anyway, and... etc. Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Nice! I've been enjoying this story so far, finding it a nice deviation from canon, but at the end here is where you truly got me. Went from "good" to "I'm going to finish reading for sure."
ElTighre chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Dang, I'm surprised your earlier stuff seems to be living up to the Hogwarts Battle School hype. It's not a low bar.
Feball3001 chapter 43 . 9/22/2014
Spent the past couple of days reading and loved the story. Took a different direction to what I was expecting which I loved. I liked how the Slytherins ended up forming their own team fighting against the Death Eaters and staying away from the stereotype they are all evil. I suspected Archer was Malfoy early on and was happy when it was confirmed he was. It was a bittersweet ending and was sad that Harry died, it worked in your story.
Sugar0o chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
zomg this story has me on the edge of my seat! and the sun is coming up?! when did that happen!?
ironhair chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
This chapter was partly what I was looking for in way of explanations, but it should have come as dialogue or instory sections.
ironhair chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
Wow, that was an anti climax.
Neville as the boy who lived was too tame and you didn't explain the elder Harry as well as you should have... Perhaps like the way you explained the tower. Not that the way the tower was to be used made a lot of sense either. I mean the Elders would have figured it a supplicant would be asking for his wish under duress or for someone else.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Reading... And your 900th review!