Reviews for Trains
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Can you make a sequel? Tsunade needs a slap for her insensitive behavior towards thier relationship and Ten-ten needs a reality check or she'll be all alone with her knives. Though great story and very emotional.
mm-chan chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
What a lovely three chapter story! *heart*

You are an excellent writer, dear! I hope you realize that. Your writing is very accurate and you describe feelings so delicately. You're able to describe every little feeling, pull every little string of emotion out of the tangle of the human mind to study it.

Your perceptiveness is perfect, and the way you portrait the communication between the characters (especially between Naruto and Gaara) is flawless. You've made the communication so natural and logical, as well as the emotions.

Chapter 2 brought tears to my eyes: The depression of Gaara was so touching, it hit me straight into the heart. His sorrow was so believably described. My own feelings followed the characters' emotions: whenever e.g. Gaara was sad, I was, too and whenever somebody was happy, I smiled.

The way you described Konoha and it's rich green forests, lakes and so on was absolutely admirable. Because of your words, it was easy to see in my mind's eye how beautiful Konoha is. I can really see how you love (and view) nature, that love was easy to see whenever Konoha's nature was mentioned. (And the scene with summer night, fireflies and Gaara and Naruto was so lovely!)

Every character was in-character, and I adore the way you interweaved Gaara's past and present with the little story of boys of darkness, light and hope. (Also, I have to say I learned a lot of new words through reading this story. You have a wide vocabulary, and that is good.) I was happy that even though I dislike Sasuke strongly, there was no Sasuke-bashing. Thanks for that!

Gaara and Naruto's lovemaking scene was so intense, passionate and full of raw and tender feelings that it almost got me stand up from my chair and go to "harass" my man. ;)

All in all, this is a high-quality story and in my opinion you would deserve way more reviews about this! Please always keep on writing, since you're amazing at it!

(I will review MEOH, too, but it'll take some time, sorry. I've already written one third of the review of the first chapter!)
Aftonen chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
By far the best Naruto/Gaara fic I've read so far. . . And I've read a LOT. Good luck with any of your future fics.
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
"Do you think you…" he started, "you would… you know… want to have… ahhh… homoerotic relations…" a peak of red in the face at that, "… with me this summer…?" - that was...CUTE! XD hahahah gosh this entire fic was cute xD HAHAHAH awesome job :)
YaoiObssesedFanGirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Amazing! That was a fantabulous story. Gaara and Naruto were so cute. Not to mention the little tid bit of Sai and Sasuke. The paintball scene was pretty funny. I could go n and on about how great this story was but I'll wrap it up by saying that this story has become one of my favorites. :]
salariadrake chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
BEST

STORY

EVA
Addictedreader09 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
very nice and sweet. your story had a very cute gaara
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Oh god..! I love this story..! It was so sad, and sweet, and funny, and fluffy all at the same time..!

I love your style of writing..! *squeals* This is by far, one of the best NarutoxGarra fics I have read...(and I have read alot..!)

I'm adding this to my favorites..! Love it..! [ *thumbs up*
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
The fact that Gaara went makes me happy, and the fact that Naruto appears to have some sort of feelings towards Gaara outside of friendship makes my heart flutter happily.
jenniebennie chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I cried so hard reading this that it wasn't even funny and I hate to cry. I kept hoping Lee ran into the forest where Sasuke and Naruto were and punching the both of them for doing that to poor Gaara.

Sadly as you can tell I reviewed after finishing the story because I couldn't stop enough to focus on a review just hoping the heartbreak was over.
jenniebennie chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
What that's it? While the ending was so sweet and saddening I want a sequal. How about Naruto going to Suna for the winter and calling it Snow in Suna? I don't know something. This is just too good to end.
Red Riding Freak chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Oh ehme gee.

Demorou-me imenso tempo a postar a review a isto, né? Olha, agora já a tens. :3 Acho que não consigo dizer tudo o que este capítulo me pôs em mente, mas posso resumi-lo. Gaara, seu pato, é óbvio que o Naruto sempre te amou. :) O Naruto tem problemas de discurso, tem de aprender a respirar de vez em quando, eu sei que é complicado com o sujeito que tinha à frente, mas ainda assim, sempre podia fazer um esforço, se não respirar morre, e assim o gajo bom nº2 fica sem gajo com bigodes. Coitados. ;_; Queria mesmo ver o Sasuke a arrastar o Naruto pela floresta e a pedir-lhe um raep time plz. Era hilariante. Mas o Gaara é burro e tal com estas coisas.

E estas «Oh I just can't wait to be king» inspiram-me. Afinal os meus vocábulos são úteis para a difusão de informação delicada semi-codificada. Pobre Naruto, é pena é ter ficado traumatizado com a utilização das «relações homoeróticas», mas como sempre aprende com os melhores. ;b Squeal. O SasuSai, é a perfeição! (E sim, andaram ao selo. Um ganda dum sexy selo.) Can it be GaaNaru plz? Foi a melhor cena com esses dois cromos juntos. O Sasuke é um chuchu quando quer. É uma cena que sempre me ficará na cabeça, é como no discurso do NaruNaru «I had drowned your youth or something, and then I didn’t know what to do again, but Sasuke hit me in the head» aka Uma Série de Desgraças. E depois queixam-se de ele ser burro! Andam sempre à porrada com ele! D: E, no fim de tudo, pr0ns terminam este menu espectacular em grande. Possessive Gaara ftw!

Agora já estás feliz? Sim? Sim? Ainda bem.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
yay every1 is on vacation i wanna c sasuke and sai fight cuz of wat sai says 2 him and i wonder if naruto and gaara will confess their feelings 2 each other and get 2gether during the trip
Pure White Lilly chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
That was so beautiful. That's really the only way I can think to describe it so I hope it's enough. I feel I can't do justice to this fic no matter how long the review so I thought I would sum it up in one word. :P
Asian-Noodle-Ninja xD chapter 3 . 5/2/2009

haha oh my god

THAT WAS SO GOOD!

i just like LOVE the way you write

i was at my friends house, and as soon as i saw the update i went straight on and read it!

im kinda upset now that it's over :(

but then again.. i have more of your stories to read xD

EP!

... i think im done now :)

wait... once more

xD

ooh and thanks for putting me in your author's notes :)

xx.