Reviews for Chocolate Rabbit
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww, such a cute story! They are just so adorable here. I love the image of Mello with a ponytail and cooking a full meal for Matt. And super aww to them cuddling while watching the movie.

Of course he could finish that whole chocolate in two weeks. It was sweet how Matt chose to show him the surprise.

Nice work with this cute story.
AngelsColdFire chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
typical chocolate loving Mello XD
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A CHOCOLATE BUNNY! XDD Aren't completely random coincidences fun? I'm rather pleased with my choice of penname now...;)

This is so adorable, and one of the few MelloxMatt fics with a happy ending (that I've read recently-*oodles* of dripping fluff out there :D but I've been seeing so much tragedy lately that this is a lurvely relief)

Of course Mello would eat the whole thing in two weeks. Goodness, man, control yourself! You won't get laid if you weigh the three hundred pounds you rightfully SHOULD XP...naw, Matty'll love you anyway, the sweetie-pie.

I love Matty-in-the-morning! He's such a grumbly little munchkin, and Mello waking him up was, for lack of a better word, KAWAII.

So, yuppers, I adore everything about this chocolate-wrapped

pancake-making bundle of sweetness with some movie-watching thrown into the mix.

(How could I NOT?-I'm basically Mello's Easter present! LOL...I wish...)

Thank you for your review reply, by the way. To think my blabbles actually *mean* something?-makes a zchocolatebunnies happy (and did I mention how much I love your reviews?)
lozzy035 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aww this was sweet
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aww so cute, I love Mello being a girl for Matt XD
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aww. This was REALLY cute!Typical Mello to wake Matt at 5 in the morning! Happy Easter everyone!
captain con queso chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw, that was really cute. I almost squealed out loud at the part of Mello's hair in a pony tail. He'd look so cute. xD And geeze, who spends that much money on chocolate, Matty? _ ;

I loved it!

-Necury
Slaone chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aww
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Matt was not pleased. Of course he wasn't XD It took me 3-4 days to finish a HOLLOW chocolate bunny . Mello is really scary sometimes...XD Another amazing story! I look forward to your updates
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ha ha. The rabbit was eaten in two weeks... Mello goes through chocolate so fast.

This was cute and enjoyable. Thanks for the great read. You rock! :)
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow, that is so wrong! It only took Mello 2 weeks to eat the bunny! Geez! It takes me 2 months to eat the 1 lb bunnys! Anyway, really cute story!
creature of the light chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
very, insanely cute. i also love the idea of melo with a ponytail, cooking breakfast. how cute. and the beginning scene in the bed? can you say aww? loved it.
Interstella chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
XD I love it.

Do they really make chocolat bunnies like that?

-wants-
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
awh, he's like a little kid on christmas but worse. XD this is a very adorable fic. but poor matt, his bunny got all eaten up so fast. ; well, it is mello though. he couldn't /really/ have expected it to last very long...

~Pizzazz
doing 25 life in azkaban chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I agree that Mello in a ponytail is adorable (have you seen fan art where he has a ponytail, it's so cute!).

That was a very nice one-shot and makes me feel better about having to get up at five o'clock tomorrow morning too and like Matty I'll be getting a homecooked meal for my efforts xD