Reviews for Homecoming, OR Adapt & Overcome
Soap Box Opera chapter 22 . 3/14
I've finally finished and I'm so glad that there's more to come. I love the way you portray the truth of Walters character and his development throughout the first book and now. The fact that he called himself "daddy" really got to me emotionally. The progressional flow of the townspeople and Chloe and Elsie was so convincing and authentic. Thank you so much for writing a story that Walter deserves. I'm so glad I got to walk with him and Chloe and their daughter. Can't wait to read the sequels.
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
this was pretty good a thriller all the way through the cough cough sex was a bit... for me it was the parts i skipped... otherwise so well writen love the ending.
HowlingMisfit chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Hello stranger, I was never a fan of fanfiction a with a bunch of OCs- but here, the way you written them was wonderful, you made me care for these people and you made me fall in love with this little town.

Walter felt like he was spot on, and his relationship with Chole was realistic. I'm glad I found all of these stories you written with them. You're such an amazing author. Best of luck with your writing. :)

-HW
samanthatm chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
love the story.
Emerald Gaze chapter 22 . 8/2/2011
awwww so nice

though i'm just a little torn between wanting more being content with what's already there... i dont think i could stand to see something bad happen to this new family though

so i think i'll stick wit content!_!
Emerald Gaze chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
awwwwww so cute it stole my breat away for a second there! i'm glad yu continued this past the fallon incident there's just so much to enjoy about this story! and it's nice to see rorschach chage so drastically that he's actually able to have a LIFE as walter and a happy one at that!_!
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
OMG i almost cried!

the thing dr manhattan said about miracles went through my head as i finshed this, under all the small circumstances, the little choices, all that they went through, expecally walter, accumulated within the miracle that was the birth of the little girl.

omg i think i just cried, give me a second...

truly and utterly amazing
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this fic made me almost cry! it made me AWWW a lot XD
Dimac99 chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
AWW! Yes, you are a total sap, but so am I because I loved this. I really enjoyed watching Walter become one of Jubilation's own and the Death Day party was my favourite moment - completely hilarious! A gripping, touching and funny story. I'm so glad that one story has Walter Kovacs getting a happy ending as I have a real soft spot for troubled souls like him.
TimelessMelody chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
AAAAH! My eyes, they bleed! How many lemons have you written so far about these two...? I forget, but I'm getting closer to being scarred for life. D: other than that, it's a good story!
MobMotherScitah chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
AW! So touching! I think it'd be hysterical to see how Walter would react to her growing up. Eventually going to Highschool. LOL! "Now, you know, I will hunt you down if you hurt her, right?" LOL. Though, I think Alvin would be her closest friend, due to his oddly cute friendship with Walter... I think Walter might, in some weird way, be like, "Yeah, Alvin and Danny." I'd love to see how you describe Danny as she gets older.
Ioik chapter 22 . 8/7/2009
That was beautiful.

I was enthralled in the towns people, there lives and all that happened to them. Walter was how I'd expect him, fighting against himself and being all stern and confused.

The tension, story lines and build was climatic. I couldn't tear myself away. Everything just flowed so easily and gripped my shoulders so hard I was dragged willingly along one hell of a ride. You even got a little tear from me at the end.

I'm sad its over, but thankful I read it.

Thank you again for one of the most entertaining reads I've ever experienced.
Riot-Angel chapter 22 . 5/28/2009
ok, i was SURE that she would be a girl named Danielle..i loved it is a really beautiful story even if i'd like to see a last encounter between him and Dan...maybe you'll consider to write another chapter... anyway great job!
megumisakura chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
this chapter was beautiful!

so sweet,update soon,please!