Reviews for Struggling Through New Beginnings Mature
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 28 . 5/22
What a wonderful story! I just wanted to let you know that I have clicked favorite story! I love how you portrayed Pansy and Goyle! This story deserves so many more reviews and comments! It was well written and it captured me, the audience. Keep it up and thanks for all my favorite couples in one story! Keep it up!
cmtaylor531 chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Wow. I loved this story and the building of the characters.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 27 . 1/20/2014
You are the queen of romance and I don't want this story to finish but alas! one more chapter and it's done! As much as Harry loves Ginny I wonder if this pregnancy might get in the way of happiness. Getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy might end up being a source of regrets. Would Harry and Ginny risk the anger of her parents by not getting married and raising their child until the right time comes along to finally tie the knot?

Poor Blaise! Loving without hope. Must be really painful and what a very human reaction he had. In this case the truth has made most of them free of the shackles of the past. Pansy and Ron are so sweet! Great chapter!

eterna-romantica03 chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
Blaise's lists made me smile. What could he possibly expect to write about mean things done to him by Hermione, Ron or Harry? Hermione likes to make lists too and she were to write one with all the hurt and humiliation she suffered by Slytherins, well, Blaise would have a foot to stand on. But, the exercise had a purpose, albeit not the one Blaise thought. Somehow flying and leaving all that baggage behind was a beautiful metaphor.

What would have happened had Harry accepted Draco's hand in first year? I'm reading a series here in ffnet (The Sacrifices Arc) which has Harry put in Slytherin. She re-wrote the whole HP series (so six stories are what she wrote) and has created a truly amazing wizarding world. Much more complex than J K's. Anyway, I thought of it as I read Draco's secret and admission to Harry about how much he resented Harry for refusing his friendship. I do believe Harry had been bullied enough times by Dudley that he could smell one in Draco without having to get to know him. What would Draco had done differently if Harry had taken his hand? Not much in my opinion. In the end Draco couldn't have acted any different if Voldemort had his family hostage. He was a real bastard and a coward in the books although I do believe he would have changed a little after the war.

Brilliant having a few of the secrets spelled out for us at the end of the chapter. It gives your readers a better understanding about the struggles the students are going through.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
I couldn't wait and here I am first thing in the morning reading. It's really refreshing to read about a young couple's first time as close to reality as possible. A couple in love I may add because it does make a difference. Draco and Hermione are so comfortable with each other is incredible. It was a sweet and tender first time and there's no way Draco isn't going to leave Hermione without the complete experience. :)

I am also glad I am adding to your review count as opposed to having to send private messages. This story deserves a truck load of reviews.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Might Luna be the one to bring Blaise back from the dark place he has been for so long?

I want to read about Hermione's 'first time' when my brain is back in working order, which means I must go to bed.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
It's almost midnight and my day starts early. A few cracks are appearing in the tension between Draco and Harry and wow! Snape awarded points to Gryffindor! Only in a fic could it happened.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
You have me smiling from ear to ear. I adore how Draco treats Hermione! He knows her so well. Once again Hermione is so well portrayed. I am enjoying this fic so much! Thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
If there's such a thing as the perfect chapter, this is it. My romantic and sappy heart is all aflutter. Like Pansy I thought that Ron wasn't aware of her and lo and behold, he wasn't only aware but interested. I don't know why I have always felt that it would be Ron to have the hardest time accepting Draco and Hermione and yet, you think it would be Harry.

I am not Ron's greatest fan although I don't hate him at all. As far as friendship is concerned Hermione's and Harry's are the stronger in my opinion. Ron was too insecure and envious of Harry and Hermione. But canon Ron is not what I should be writing about in this review.

I like this Ron. Everything that is good in him you have enhanced and it is so refreshing! And Pansy, what a treat to finally have her get her man! Loved, loved this chapter!

eterna-romantica03 chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Since I work in a high school I know the seventh, sixth and fifth years would have been too self-conscious to have any fun. The boys more so than the girls. To think that once, eons ago, I used to be one of them. Ooops, digressing again! Millicent is an acquired taste, isn't she? No filter whatsoever. Poor Greg! And Draco and Hermione continue to make me grin like a silly girl. They are so sweet!

So, I read your last email, the very first sentence about how my mind works and I thought, "how nice of her" and then I realised you are reading my fic! I don't know if I ever 'told' this but I have your very nice thoughts about writing posted by my computer. You know, the one on your profile? About writing for yourself and not letting the critics and non-reviewers get you down? For the past six months or more I've been staring at it trying to find the courage and inspiration to continue and finish my fic. Self-doubts are alive and well in my world. Thank you for your very kind words. They mean a lot to me.

Hugs,

eterna-romantica03 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Draco has scored points galore and not just with Hermione. By the way, Happy New Year! May you and your family have a most blessed 2014.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Snape and Hermione together, *shudders*. I have read a few fics about them but can't get the age difference, Snape's physical appearance and atrocious behaviour as a teacher out of my head.

Your Pansy is such a darling! Poor conflicted Blaise. Hope he finds some peace soon.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Blaise is taking longer to adapt but should he be forced to do it? Does he need to accept every tenant of the new wizarding world? Is kind of the same as when people are 'saved' and are in your face proclaiming their new found religion. I have learned that telling people how they should feel is not really productive. One can't help feeling the way one does. And I better stop my rumblings.

Looking forward to Pansy's and Hermione's dealings with Ron and Draco.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Absolutely enchanting and cute how Draco and Hermione start saying each other's names, stop, go back to the last name, then a pronoun and back to the first name. It always bring a smile to my face.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yes, I have read this story before and enjoyed it very much but for the past couple of months it has been in my mind. Maybe because I've been looking for a good Pansy-oriented fic without success. Here I am again and once again I'm hooked. Feeling sorry for Draco and impressed with his and Hermione's keen observations. They were able to see what apparently no one has been able to see.