Reviews for Struggling Through New Beginnings Mature
OptimisticPessimistic13 chapter 28 . 10/18
Gosh, I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more. Are you still going to post the sequel story? Thanks for all the wonderful feels in this story. Wonderfully written.
xFlipJamsx chapter 28 . 5/25
i just read both versions of struggling through new beginnings. are you still going to write struggling through five years later?
GoodGirlsBadBoys00 chapter 28 . 1/23
Just as fun to read, the third time!
Pau-0803 chapter 28 . 1/8
noooo, i just finished this...but there's no second parts or the promised Struggling through five years later...I'm so sad and dissapointed right now...
Any chance of an epilogue? at least?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
great story!
But you using "And," way way too much... even on conversations... it's annoying to hear. I'm using a text to speech app to read/hear these fanfiction...
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
and... and... and... you're using this word a bit much
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
I loved this story I'm so upset there's no epilogue! I miss your version of the characters already!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
Loved this story too! Dang I have just flown through both in the span of a few days! Hope there's still more to come! :)))))
Iheartbooks394 chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
Wait there's only one chapter left?!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
EKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :))))))))))))
Iheartbooks394 chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Really like it so far, but time is moving really slow? Over 1/3 of the way into this and it hasn't even been a week yet? Just wondering how it will all play out, but I guess I will see! ( Oh, and while I love your stories, they are SERIOUSLY good at making me procrastinate and ignore all my other responsibilities... :)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I am liking all these different POV's! Just hoping that doesn't mean death...
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
What a wonderful story! I just wanted to let you know that I have clicked favorite story! I love how you portrayed Pansy and Goyle! This story deserves so many more reviews and comments! It was well written and it captured me, the audience. Keep it up and thanks for all my favorite couples in one story! Keep it up!
cmtaylor531 chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Wow. I loved this story and the building of the characters.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 27 . 1/20/2014
You are the queen of romance and I don't want this story to finish but alas! one more chapter and it's done! As much as Harry loves Ginny I wonder if this pregnancy might get in the way of happiness. Getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy might end up being a source of regrets. Would Harry and Ginny risk the anger of her parents by not getting married and raising their child until the right time comes along to finally tie the knot?

Poor Blaise! Loving without hope. Must be really painful and what a very human reaction he had. In this case the truth has made most of them free of the shackles of the past. Pansy and Ron are so sweet! Great chapter!