Reviews for Kill All the Redheads
Autumnights chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So... sad. I'm in this stupor now. Just... quietly somber. That was very well said.
biggest anime fan nli chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
So sad, yet so cool! As expected, from one of the best authors I know. How are you anyway? I seriously missed you. Ah, I'm just glad to be reading something of yours again. M!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Tragic but beautiful.
DR.Peppergrl chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Yo! *scratches head* I thought Kuwabara had brownish hair.

Che, so the piece was pretty nice. Short and simple but it held some powerful notations. Although, I am confused because I'm not sure what really happened. Yes, I know they died but I feel like some info is missing.

I like the piece concerning Mukuro though. She's a pretty strong character.

Still, nice start and interesting title. "Kill All the Redheads" reminds me of Chuckie from "Child's Play". o.O

MWAHAHAHA! Chuckie cracks me up.
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I had to give one of your stories a try after your reviews of mine, and I just have to say it; if you really look, Kuwabara is not really a redhead. His hair seems more like some strange breed of light brown, although I have one friend who calls it a very dark blonde, as opposed to Kurama or Jin who are most decidedly red. It always makes me giggle to see people call Kuwabara a redhead now, because he really just isn't, not if you look at it in comparison to everything else in the series. Even I only really noticed the color discrepancy recently, noting that the boxing for season two matched his hair... and was more of a golden brown than anything.

Other than that, it was an interesting enough piece, although it's a tiny bit confusing in that you have no idea what just happened. The devotion to Mukuro is well-placed; Heie may never be capable of love, not in the purest sense, but it's fairly clear from both an anime and a manga standpoint that his relationship to Mukuro is as close has he gets. As such, the idea that he would avenge her death is fitting and appropriate.

A good job, even if I can't look at Kuwabara as a redhead personally.

~Aeris
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I am so devoted to what I see as a kind of special understanding between Kurama and Hiei that I was a little distressed by how easily he slipped out of Hiei's life, but I really like the four different characterisations you made of these deaths. This whole piece is underlaid by a wonderfully distant grief (always more poignant), and I was especially enchanted by the phrase "in many darknesses not yet fallen". Congratulations on a truly new (for me, anyway) expression of the vastness of an empty future-I will remember this phrase, and, probably, steal it at some point.
i-eat-midgets chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aw. this was cool. if it's not a one shot update XD