Reviews for Aerith's inheritance
preettygabbysz chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Omfg I loved it
Nigtalea chapter 3 . 9/12/2009

I can't think of anything else to say. I mean VINCENT!

Anyways not much to say this time round except very nice.

One thing I would change is that Cissnei doesn't act like a person who is ment to be as sick as you make her out to be at points. Try to keep it consistant but other wise this is BRILLIANT!

Can't wait to see more of Cissnei action and why on earth Vincent is there so please update soon.

Oh and you're welcome. I love making people happy. XD
Zecklein chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
More enemy Tifa 3

That gets a big YAY!

Your next update will make me happy.
nxkris chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
interesting chapter. will you have aerith come back at all like in the game and movie and help cloud out? update soon.
Crimsonturk chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
yay i like the words 'more turks'even if it means work for me, i still love this fic, the fact i beta read it does'nt put me off in fact i get more out of it cause i actually read it twice.

But yeah i reckon Fuhito is behind it, it sounds like him and it'd be awesome to see the bc turks if you bring them in.

Why else would Tseng be so knowledgeable.
PEANUT v1.2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Wow, this is a great story! I love the first three chapters. All the characters are in context, and the storyline is very captivating. Keep it up!
Beth Cyra chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Intresting setup with the first two chapters I hope to see you continue it, I am really intrested to see who was on the other line with Vincent.
nxkris chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
very interesting story. i like the ones that bring in Cissnei but they are few and far between. update soon.
Nigtalea chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
This is much better. Much less rushed and so is the new ending for chapter 1. Sorry I wasn't able to read this earlier but I went camping.

Anyways this is an amazing chapter! Lots of suspence. And can I guess who the bad guy is? 'cause I'm going to anyway.

Is it Fuhito?

I got that conclusion 'cause the Turks would know who he was but Tifa and Cloud wouldn't so Vincent should be able to recognise him. Also he was an evil git who was bent oln distroying the world so that would match Cissnei's 'all will be lost...' Along side that if Cloud thinks that SOLDIER kidnapped the kids and Fuhito made his own, just as good, version of SOLDIER then... well...

sorry. I like guessing and aparently I'm good at it. so sorry.

But anyways GREAT chapter! *gives cake 'cause too good for the average cookie*
Nigtalea chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh my word!

This is amazing! and kindda freaky at the end.

I can't really find anthing to improove on except I do feel the ending was a bit rushed. I think to make it slightly better you should have mabey put a bit more discription into how Cloud felt. Mabey you should generally do a bit more on how the caracters feel all through the story but...yeah.

Don't worry. It's not much. It just stood out at the end... plus I generally like LOTS of discription.

Oh, what ever.

Brilliant story!

You are one amazing writer, you know.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please upload it soon. Pretty please with cerrys on top?
Crimsonturk chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i like it, its interesting, i'll be your beta reader if you want, can't say i'm brillant at editing but i'm reasonable.