Reviews for Kyle 091: The Road Not Taken
Tenchi Knight chapter 22 . 7/10
When I read about the tingle in his hand I scared the crap out of my cat with my burst of gleeful and victorious laughter... keep it up...
Fernix13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
And btw. Please make an alternate ending, where Kelly and kyle get to live... somehow. I just cant stand the fact that they died there...
Fernix13 chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
Kyle's and Kelly's final moments got me crying...
Great story man, I accidentaly started reading it and i didnt stop until i was done with it- over 38 H awake.
Guest 22 chapter 30 . 12/12/2015
I read all of the Kyle stories you wrote. I would like you to continue writing this kind of story, rewrite the story in a different way, or begin a new story!
Waguneru chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Awesome, I really like it. Maybe, i dont know if some day you consider to rewrite it you could make the fics a little longer, also if you have the power of knowledge on that universe you could play more with it and with the forerunner crystal maybe create paralel universes and time travels, plus you can give kyle more troubles for have that kind of power (ONI, Forerunner, Covenant, etc.). One thing i really love from the history is that John wasnt the hero that always every time save the galaxy like in the games. And maybe last recommendation, at that time Halo Universe was very extensive, and now on day more, why only use a few of obvious characters or locations like Halsey o Reach... try to vary more (maybe use Requiem or a new system, maybe a special guests that can appear in future fics and see how your decisions even the little ones changes the curse of the history like witcher).

Maybe the arbiter or rtas vadum or both in a fight/mission with kyle and kelly, or give kyle his own team and put them against 117 in a training exercise and try not to make kyle a spartan to easy.

Anyway love your fic, one of my favorites.
Read you later.
Real Plasma chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
Wow, this story literally had me coming back day after day. I know that I'm late for the party but I want to say that this has been one of the best story series that I have ever read. The ending for Kyle-091 was awesome but I am a little disappointed about the ending of Kyle-091 (the sequal). In my opinion it would have been better if only one parent died (Kyle or Kelly) and the other parent found their daughter. When both Kelly and Kyle died I kinda lost interest in the remaining story. But all in all, it was a very great series and I wish that another could be released.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Well...it really was a wild ride. While I will admit that this certainly had its moments, overall it isn't bad.

That, and I called the mystery guy's identity about 5 chapters before the reveal. Though the forunner thing suprised me.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
At this point, the holy shit quotient has offici lly gone off the roof.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
If by talk, you mean "Play catch up to a missed 3 decades of history", then yes, you should talk.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh. This'll be fun to read...as long as it lasts.
O.O chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Wait, what?

What the fudge?

DUNDUNDUN

Marlyn, the Last Forerunner!

Wait, what about the Didact?
Clefspear chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
Woot, awesome story, bro
General chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
I think you should continue the series this is my favorite series
GuntherRiechwald chapter 29 . 3/10/2014
Well, goddamn, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I mean, I nearly broke down in tears twice while reading this, when Kyle and Kelly died, and when Kelly died before that. And when a grown man starts to tear up, you know you have a gift.
Numerous times I had to tell myself that this wasn't a true story, even though I really, really hoped it was.
Excellent work
wpago chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Read both stories in one day. This one damn near brought a tear to my eye. Hell it made me dream that i was stuck in the third line deffending my country. Nearly shit my pants in the dream when a Brute got to hand to hand with me. All i have to say is THANK GOD FOR TOMAHAWK. Most usefull tool in the world! Inspired me to start working on my own Halo Insert, and i am going to say this, perhaps one of the best damn stories ive read apart of Usrkee Creeds ME/40kstory, the the other two Completed ME4k stories ( I reccommend you check them out, they are amazing peices of work)