Reviews for Kyle 091: The Road Not Taken
Real Plasma chapter 30 . 5/20
Wow, this story literally had me coming back day after day. I know that I'm late for the party but I want to say that this has been one of the best story series that I have ever read. The ending for Kyle-091 was awesome but I am a little disappointed about the ending of Kyle-091 (the sequal). In my opinion it would have been better if only one parent died (Kyle or Kelly) and the other parent found their daughter. When both Kelly and Kyle died I kinda lost interest in the remaining story. But all in all, it was a very great series and I wish that another could be released.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Well...it really was a wild ride. While I will admit that this certainly had its moments, overall it isn't bad.

That, and I called the mystery guy's identity about 5 chapters before the reveal. Though the forunner thing suprised me.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
At this point, the holy shit quotient has offici lly gone off the roof.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
If by talk, you mean "Play catch up to a missed 3 decades of history", then yes, you should talk.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh. This'll be fun to read...as long as it lasts.
O.O chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Wait, what?

What the fudge?

DUNDUNDUN

Marlyn, the Last Forerunner!

Wait, what about the Didact?
Clefspear chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
Woot, awesome story, bro
General chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
I think you should continue the series this is my favorite series
GuntherRiechwald chapter 29 . 3/10/2014
Well, goddamn, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I mean, I nearly broke down in tears twice while reading this, when Kyle and Kelly died, and when Kelly died before that. And when a grown man starts to tear up, you know you have a gift.
Numerous times I had to tell myself that this wasn't a true story, even though I really, really hoped it was.
Excellent work
wpago chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Read both stories in one day. This one damn near brought a tear to my eye. Hell it made me dream that i was stuck in the third line deffending my country. Nearly shit my pants in the dream when a Brute got to hand to hand with me. All i have to say is THANK GOD FOR TOMAHAWK. Most usefull tool in the world! Inspired me to start working on my own Halo Insert, and i am going to say this, perhaps one of the best damn stories ive read apart of Usrkee Creeds ME/40kstory, the the other two Completed ME4k stories ( I reccommend you check them out, they are amazing peices of work)
caleb98 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
bloody brilliant story
Kimjel chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Hmmm. You shouldn't kill the main proantagonist like that, but, meh, it was a good story, i guess. You peobably know better than me.
Kimjel chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Oh well if no one's gutsy enough to do it i'll kill kelly. See "dawn" next year by me.
Kimjel chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Oh, you're one of those authors. Good. That shows that you're willing to go sacrificial with your charachters fro the enhancement of the story. Keep it up!
IloveDragons8 chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
This is better then any published novel out there. I absolutely love this Fic in every way, shape and form. You are an amazing writer.