Reviews for Diary of a Protected Witness
The perfect ending to the perfect double fic.
This is one time when retelling the story from another perspective adds so much to the original narrative. It doesn't always work, but this one truly does.
This fic and its companion paint perfect examples of how sympathetic characters with opposing goals make for enormously entertaining conflict.

I meant, poor Duo. That's what I totally meant to say.
Lady Tala chapter 59 . 3/3/2013
I just loved both witness protection and this one. I've said it once I'll say it again. You should be writing novels. And making boat loads of cash. I love your storied, you put so much thought and effort into them. I'm greatful to have stumbled across them. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
Celestinasong chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
.aw the angst! Nice
Celestinasong chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I just finished the main fic and theres still parts im forgetting that make me wonder which part youre referring to in this fic...this side fic could be a little more full of reminders and stuff,,,,.
yoriseiku chapter 59 . 10/16/2012
awesome! this arc had just made me go looking for the tarragon chicken recipe XD haha
but, i really love your stories! hope to read more of em. the others... err.. more power! goodluck!
Shingamia chapter 59 . 12/5/2010
Oh My god, May I just say that this is by far the best 1x2 fic I have read in a really long while. I have to admire the great pace of this story-and I thank you for the short chapters-and the idea of making a parallel story. Though I've never read "Witness," "Diary" has definitely prompt me to continue this epic story. Hopefully reading the original story I can see it from the other perspectives.

500 reviews! Looks like I'm not the only person who really appreciates Shini, Fei, and 'Ro.
keiichisei chapter 59 . 10/4/2010
Okay I guess I'll cry just one more time and then go to school. Great ending. You know I like your writing; loyal fan here. Good luck on future writing projects, and I love Heero's footnote. I'll see you at the next installment of Smoky Hills. Great story here, with Witness Protection and its Diary. *sniffs*
keiichisei chapter 58 . 10/4/2010
This is so adorable. I know I keep saying that, and it makes for a rather nonsensical review. In fact I apologize for spamming your mailbox all week with like eighty reviews _;;

I can really sympathize with Duo's desire to perfect a craft! I played a musical instrument for nine years, and lately someone in my life has been trying to get me to pick it up again, and I keep looking at them like they're insane. I had to quit playing because of injury and after I rehab-ed from the surgery I had decided to try a different craft and take it as far as I can get with it. (That being a foreign language, and now it's literature in that language, since just being proficient apparently isn't enough for me.) I can't imagine setting my current thing down, since I've already clocked four years to it, and picking up something else. I *have* to keep going with this! I'm not good enough yet! Rawr. So yes I understand Duo 3
keiichisei chapter 57 . 10/4/2010
Thanks. THANKS. I just *had* to go and put my makeup on before reading the phone call to Trowa. And you just had to get be balling like a baby reading about poor Trowa hysterical on the kitchen floor. Then, like an *idiot* I touched up my makeup and let it dry and powdered only to read the reunion with Heero and mess it all up AGAIN. *sighs* Beautiful~
keiichisei chapter 56 . 10/4/2010
You wrote the last part so well. One thing I think that you really bring to the story is the myriad of emotions that can be experienced in a single Duo. That's so hard to write and actually make it sound human. Characters are often simply their image, and not the true human personality that can experience eight strong emotions in rapid succession without altering their image. Just, great job with Duo on the back porch crying into the apron. I MUST read this phone call to Trowa now.
keiichisei chapter 55 . 10/3/2010
Mary and Pops are so adorable. I was smiling when I read their first scene because... it seems pretty "American" that people would see someone on tv and then talk about them non-stop and so of course they'd recognize them right off the bat and be like "DUDE you should come stay with us." I don't know, it just strikes me as funny.
keiichisei chapter 54 . 10/3/2010
Duo is so awesome. If I were in that situation, I'd be so scared. Seriously, wow.
keiichisei chapter 53 . 10/3/2010
*shakes head* Holy smokes, Duo. You are one b.a.m.f. I am sincerely impressed.