Reviews for Little Moments
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I love all of them.
-Cam
silvermaze18 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
The last chapter is definitely my favorite! Love it! :)
LeviosaChatterbox chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I found that throughout the one- shots all the guys were so sweet to the girls which I found really cute.
sunnydayz56 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Aw this is so cute! I am using that word a lot today. Huh.
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
LOL at duct taping the engine together. *sigh* I love moments like that when one or the other realizes their deeper feelings. Really great:)
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Aww, that was really nice:) I don't see a lot of stories with these two on here. Nice to see Jason's semi filter has grown in lol.
RPM Shadow chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Love it!
JDPhoenix chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I think this might be my favorite chapter. Chad and Taylor don't get nearly enough focus as a couple and I think you captured them perfectly here. This is exactly what my inner chaylor shipper dreams would happen. (Not to mention, the duct tape line was very cute.) Awesome job. I am fully impressed by the whole series.
RamandusDaughter23 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aww..how sweet...Chad thinking? who could have known..haha kidding! good CHAYLOR..
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Such a sweet little ficlet...zekepay is one of my all time favorite couples its so sad they don't get more attention...great job!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This was so unbelievably cute!

I loved it!

You should do a follow up, like from the girls point of view of something like that...

. .Seraphina.x.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
How sweet, this couple is one of my favorites.
rockyshadow chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Aw, Chad's thoughts about Taylor are so adorable. I like that he's proud that he got a better vehicle than Troy, too bad he feels he has to compare them though. I love that he realized that he was in love with Taylor. The part from the song about losing blood circulation was funny.

Great song interpretation for all the couples involved. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
rockyshadow chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
I love the part that says, "Jason chose not to say anything. He knew that the filter in his head would malfuntion as usual and he would say somethin offensive." That line alone fits Jason and his characterization perfectly. I'm glad he is trying to make sure he doesn't hurt her feelings.

I agree that the chapel off the beaten path seems much more Jartha than a vineyard. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Chaylor.