Reviews for Years
Rose Fitzy chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
ok jess i have a are still out there and nick gets captured ... and please call him fnick please?

3 shayla
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
WOW im in love with your story, its an amazing idea, i'm really enjoying it so far :D love the babys name, NICK how awesome.

Hope you update soon :D
Onlysurviver chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
i thought iggy could see after max kissed him on the lips?
nicole chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
update please.
maddy chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
love it but uhh can you do me a favor ok can you pm Mz. random awesomeness and tell her to let anoyamis people review plz (gives bambie eyes)
Tic-Tak chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
a plot twist? well, i really would help ya, but i'm to tired to think up one right now!
Tic-Tak chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
evil cliffy! and why in the world is Fang's hair blond?
NamesCat chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
I luved it! So sweet! But y wuz Fang's hair blond...? Hmm... twist, twist, twist... Make someone kidnap Nick? Or... I don't know if you mean like an evilly twist or a funny twist... Errm... But maybe for the nex day, you could make the flock go shopping. And then make this guy hit on Max, then make Nick AND Fang gangup on the guy, It would be so cute! A fini Fang being all "Get away from my mommy b*st*rd" lol (he learned that from Max's mind)
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
hmk, um, plot twists, plot twists, plot twists. . .

ooh, hows about lissa shows up? that could be super funny!

um, someone from the school shows up?

good chappie! update soon! :)
Amy chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
That was pretty good but it was too rushed.
FreeSpirit329 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
MAX SHOULD GET PREGGO WITH FANGS KID.
dusk3ttex01 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
LMFAO! nice and subtle there..lol
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
aw, cute
dallascowboysncountrymusicfan chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Ok, so I'm really liking this story, except for one little thing... Please, I beg of you, give the poor baby another name! No kids deserves to go through life being named Fang Jr. The flock could deside that with two Fangs it would get way to confusing, so they change his name. Anyways, besides that, I really am liking this story and can't wait to read more!
EnnaBurning chapter 1 . 4/27/2009