Reviews for Inasmuch
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow , this is amazingly emotive . That Ren and Kanae turned to eachother because Kyoko died, it's original . So they both have ( had) feelings for her ! Well done , keep it up !
lazyass out !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This... This made me cry...
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
somehow, I have never thought of this pairing in my life, and it kicks my ass. this is awesome.
Seynee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I was actually wondering whether someone has written this pairing or not (because well, it could be sexy and I'm just weird like that), and then I found this gem.

Slightly drabblish, but that's what makes it beautiful, I think. It's wonderful how you can convey so much with so little words, something not a lot of people can do. I definitely feel the emotion there. Loved the first and last lines, typically. 8D
fallenmad chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I've been waiting for a pairing like this in AGES! Haha no joke. It steps out of the bounds of mediocrity. Good job!
Ydera chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was... short and the pairing... I don't know what to say, except that I had in no way expected this to be so good. It's subtle, short, yet it implies so much. Good job, for such a short drabble.
MangaAddict300 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
O_O this is the kind of pairing i would never have imagined lookin forward to it!
Lila Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I actually like even though I am a HUGE Ren Kanae hater but I really like it.