Reviews for Revelations
Funus Nex chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Its so *sob* Sad! all the good supernatural fics haven't been updated for years!
Bibliogirl chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
I am loving it. I can't wait for the next chapter to be up.
jayfeather63 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Please,Please,Please,continue this dying to read how johndean find out about sams is such a incredibly good story in the making,so please keep updating it!
KathBell chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
Love it! Is Dean gonna find out about hell soon? :) Update!
missmarina95 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
I'm really liking this story! I can't wait to see Dean and John's reactions when they find out what happened to Sam, and I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update again soon?
Queen of Happy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is an really interesting idea. I got so into your story that I read it all on one sitting. I really hope you update soon and I can;t wait to see how dean and John find out.
Kitkatthevampirelover chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Please countine I like the idea that sam made a deal when he was a kid, I also like how Jess was the one who saved sam from hell I just can't wait to read about deans reaction. :)
Star Mage1 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I am so hoping that Jess doesn't die when Sam gets back. I love that you had Jess there for the conversation.
darrena chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Brilliant! Brilliant and brilliant! But, please don't tell me Jessica is gonna die... (puppy dog eyes)... I hope nothing happens to her. :D Can't wait for more.
Slaifer chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I have been looking for a good story of supernatural and I found it. It's this one.

I really really love your idea and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next :P

Please update soon!
esagsdfjgkyulk chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
love this story but and i don't want to sound mean but the time line is really confuseing me like he was 18 when he went to hell and 17 when he moved in with the other people and if he was 18 when he left home how was his birthday 15 months later? im sorry if that sounded mean im just a bit confused!
courtneyun chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Great story, I can't wait for it to continue!
cuddygirl18 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
yay! the story is back and this chapter is great as always! :) please, please continue. :)
67impalalover chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
great chapter once again, but pleaze update soon!
SPB Wolf chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
That was a great chapter!

I hope you update soon!