Reviews for If I Should Fall Behind
karlt chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Need ch 21 please
pigckle8 chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
This is a great story. I had Slexie feels the entire time. I thought your characters were great and I love the Slexie interactions in this story. I hope that you decide to continue the story soon!
kendrickaroo chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
alright, now i realize this story hasn't been updated in like 3 years, but if you so happen to see this comment, CONTINUE IT. i'm literally in love.
HybridLove chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
Yet another brilliant story. I really wish you are able to finish it someday.
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really like your story a lot and I realize that you have not updated in a while but I hope you continue your story :D :D :D :D :D
fouzia269 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I love it so far
SerenadingSerendipity chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
You haven't updated in over a year ! Please do so soon ! Your story is AMAZING ! :)
tanilc chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
i think lexi is right clowns are very creepy, and rain gutters still make me nervouse. i saw the movie when i was five and didnt sleep for almost a week. still cant watch it all the way through.
tanilc chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
this is so funny. i laughed my ass off.
stella2217 chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
this was a great story. I wish you would write a story. Perhaps a Mark and Lexie long distance relationship and then he or she moves to be together?
campcathryn chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Love your story
primadonna001 chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
really good - please update
Soph8085 chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
Hi there, I don't know if you'll get this review or not but I did want to say that I truly have enjoyed this story. I started reading it just recently and I'm in love with it. I love everything about it. The slow build up makes the story. Like you mentioned in a previous chapter, we didn't get to see the progression of their relationship on the show, so to read what it may have have kind of been like is a really original idea...at least in terms of how you went about doing it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thus far and I know you haven't updated in a little over a month and I don't know when or if you plan to update again but I felt like I owed you a review. Maybe your muse is just not kicking in or life has gotten in the way but I do hope you update this again sometime.

They've made it this far on their journey, I'd hate to see them not get their true happily ever after.
butterfly555332 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love this story! And I'm going crazy waiting for an update! So please please please update soon! :D
w.s.caer chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
You know...I really, really wish that the show had set the same pace with these two that you do in your stories. I never feel like you're rushing them or dragging it out. And I love you take certain events in the show and twist them to make it your own. Beyond cool ) Also, I *adore* your Mark! His reactions to everything are so perfect and, I dunno, but whenever I read one of your stories, there's this sort of quiet grace about him that's such a good fit for him. Awesomeness, really. Just wanted to let you know that all I want to do is hug the crap out of this story D I'll be waiting eagerly for future chapters!