Reviews for Heavier When Dead
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 3/25
Awesome exploration of what Dean was feeling after Hell. It's amazing to go back and read stories like this because even though it's been years since the season aired, your vivid writing just transported me directly back into that state of mind for Dean and for those around him. I loved the running theme that things are heavier when they're dead and that even after he emerges from Hell, Dean still feels like literal dead weight. Your writing is really visceral and basically poetic in the way it flows. Well done!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This hit like a sucker-punch...beautifully written, thoughtfully crafted, terribly sad.
Shire cat chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow so beautifully poetic and hurts so good. I can't even pick a favorite line becayse it flowed so well.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So sad, yet rings so true in Dean's mind. Fantastic short POV.
RaeGhost chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was so sad yet so well done.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
*sniff*

I knew what I was in for when I read your summary, but wow. The insight, the emotions, the angst, they were all well done.

Nicely told.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
"Dean Winchester is heavier when dead. And what's dead should stay dead." Is the most heartbreaking line ever. Absolutely tear jerking. This whole thing was impossibly sad and poetic. Amazing job!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
"Maybe then he'll finally sink into the earth under his own weight, into the cold and dark, and finally find an ending. Even an angel can't lift a burden that heavy, Dean is sure. Even God has to give up eventually."

Heartbreaking. Well done. Poor Dean. Thanks.
snchills chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow really cool story. Thanks for sharing.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ow, beautiful but so painful.