Reviews for Stay with Me
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very, very well written. I enjoyed reading. You're great at Edward's Point of View. I look forward to reading more of your works! :-)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Does this mean that New Moon would not happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
FINALLY! You have no idea how much I have wanted to read a story where Edward reads the letter that Bella wrote for him. Thank you soooooooooooo much and this is really good. Great job! :)
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awww... Edward...
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was heart wrenching, but it is exactly like I would have imagined it to be if S. M. had written it. Great job.
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Poor Edward and bella ;[
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
GOOD WORK!

I've read this before, but just re-read it. I've got to tell you that I've read, well not many, but more than one Midnight Sun continuation that has this scene. I'm rarely satisfied with anyone's. Each tale has aspects that I feel are likely to be accurate, and others that sound too out of canon or character. This is true for any Missing Mmoment or Differt POV fan fiction.

But what I must say is that I've never found, in any OTHER story, staying true to Twilight, a version I liked of EPOV when he's drinking Jame's vemon from her blood. They go on about struggling and dialouge doesn't support it. That's why I'm not a big fan of the movie scene either. I know- Edward lies, but there was no need then.

GOOD WORK!
swimaholic chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great! I've been looking for a story about the letter. I cried when I read it in Twilight. lol. Great job! :)
twinerd chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome story! :)
elizabethan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved Carlisle's thoughts and the "irony" of Edward having to taste her blood in order to save her. Yet another reason I wish SM had finished Midnight Sun. Good Job!
iole01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
WoW! This was fantastic! and so well written! Well done, it was perfectly put together! Absolutely loved it!
Bunnix chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOVE it! Great work!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I was just looking through your stories and found this one. It was perfect!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great read!
Inirini chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was so sweet, very good one-shot!