Reviews for When Things Go Wrong
TRINIK chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic!
TRINIK chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oh my gosh. You are a goddess for this chapter! LOVE it! Letty's righteous fury at Dom for dicking around on her, and worse-for leaving them all hanging, was palpable here. (Ps thank you for having her slap HIM and not the skank!).

Letty is simply glorious here! She doesn't let Dom get away with shifting the blame. She lays it all out for him:

"¿Y "¿Donde carajo crees que he estado, en unas malditas vacaciones?" Letty yelled back. "You are so wrapped up in your world, you've forgotten about everybody else. Like Mia and Leon, and me! You have time to screw around with bimbos, but you don't have time to deal with your own shit! Man up, Dominic!"

This part where Letty lays it out for him how he's not a real man was perfection! Letty is absolutely right and dom really needed to bear those words. He is so self centered! Everything is always about HIM.

"A real man would apologize, because he knew that he was wrong. A man would call his family within the first few hours and not make his girlfriend have to chase after him—"

She doesn't accept his (weak) excuses either:
She shuts him down when he says he didn't have their phone numbers (right-cause he doesn't have their cell phones!). Lol!

And thank you for painting Dom's shame and guilt. And he even managed an "I'm sorry" but it is SO not enough here. Glad you are going to make him work to earn her back after this major screw up!

Love your story!
TRINIK chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I love your story. This part below was some of my favorite. I love that Letty remains pissed, that she doesn't let Dom off the hook too quickly. It's more realistic that way. She's not just going to get over it in a few hours. And more importantly, I LOVE that Dom actually apologizes here! (You'd be surprised how often other writers let Dom get away without actually apologizing!). And I love that his apology is real and that he is persistent. I know they will end up together-I just like watching Dom actually work for it! Kudos!

:-)

"Letty," Dominic began. "I know that you're sick of me saying this but—"

"If it has the words: I'm and sorry in it, I don't want to hear it. Save your breath for someone who cares," Letty snapped.

"Letty, I know I've been a dick and I haven't made this relationship the easiest," Dominic continued. "But, I am sorry. And I know that there isn't any excuse for what I did, but Letty I know that there isn't a single woman out there who gives a shit like you do, and I don't want to lose that."

"Here's the problem Dominic," Letty snapped. "You spin these tales all the fucking time. But there's never any action! Unless it has something to do with you and the bed sheets!"

Dominic sighed. He knew that this battle wouldn't be easy, but he knew more importantly that he couldn't lose her. Letty was too damn important to him.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
WoW that was Amazing. Had me in tears:) loved the ending but wished there was more Dom and Letty in the end. Loved it:)
degrassijayandalex chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
That's good to hear. I'm going to go read it! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!I liked this part when Mia was watching the broadcast on the team:

“He obviously does not have much family,” Krystal commented coming from behind the couch that Mia was lying on, “because that’s the biggest load of bull I’ve heard all week.”

Also I liked it that when the cops found Sandy that there was a note on her that said i have to go to the bathroom and then she was beaten and all I liked the ending when Dom say that there was a police car on him and then it hits his bumper. Then it ends up being Letty. I'm glad that after what Leon said to her that she went after him.I wanted to say that i thought this was a great fan fiction and I liked it a lot! ) Also I saw that you said you had a dom and letty begin fan fiction im going to go check that out! ) again great fan fiction! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!Oh wow the truck pushed Mia into a tre! Glad that Kimberly was there to get her after Kimberly parks the car and Mia is asking her a lot of questions and then she is like to Mia has anyone told you that you ask to many .Oh no I had a bad feeling that putting Vince in the hands of Tran was not a good bitch killed I cant belive that Sandy Tran came to the house then and hit Kim was a chapter and i cant wait to read the next one! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!lol at this part:

“We are looking to break Vince out of jail,” Kimberly responded, “you however are looking at a slow and very painful death.”

“Nice seeing you too, Kim,” Dom replied.

Everyone in the team wants to hurt Dom . Also I liked in the flashback when Dom was talking to and then dom asked your asking me why I didn't sleep with your .and lol at this:

“No, I’m good,” Dom replied. “Besides, I’m sure you have a much better aim right now.”

Experience had taught all of them that a pissed Letty, was also a dangerously accurate Letty.

lol when Dom sticks his head out and flicks the cops .i liked LEtty's plan off jumping outta the car and then hitting the police officer and taking his .Great long chapter! Cant wait to read the next one! Sucks that there are only 2 more chapters left though! (
degrassijayandalex chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!Im glad that Vince is kinda up. Oh and lol at this part:

“There will always be an audience for California’s Stupidest Offenders,” Krystal replied smartly.

“That’s not a show,” Vince replied coughing.

“No, but if it was, you and Dominic would be the stars,” Krystal assured.

oh and lol at this part too:

“Well you’re obviously handsome, nice suit, a steady, well paying job, well-built. You’re a bit shorter than her last boyfriend, but I’m sure you make up for it. And on top of the fact that all my government files to still name me a Krystal Joyner, you must be the new thing that Kendall is screwing.”

Oh and oh no they tricked Kendall when she went to the when Kadeem asks what she is going to do to them and she is like Im going to kill them an dthen on the third day i'll resurrect them from the dead and kill them .Oh no. oh no. oh no! Tran as in Tran's little siter. Why do I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Vince when she takes him to the bathroom. Also I hope that Kendall get talk to Dom and convince him that Vince isn't on that bus! Cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!lol i like this part:

But what was she going to do? On one hand, part of her, the more logical part of her, was quite intent on making Leon turn himself in. There’s no ‘I’ in team and Vince sure as hell didn’t deserve to go to jail alone for a crime that he did not commit alone. After all, what idiot does a heist in the middle of the morning, in broad daylight? There was a very big part of her that just wanted to turn to Leon and snap, “Karma’s a bitch.”

It is true they shouldnt have been doing the heist in the middle of the lol when Kendall walks out into the hall and listens to what those guys were saying and then before she lefft she told the person at the front desk to tell collins that he needs to upgrade his .Oh and also i still have a bad feeling that there getting Vince off the bus isnt going to work...cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!lol at this part:

"Criminal?”

Letty smirked slightly.

“Figures,” the waitress continued. “You don’t exactly look like the good girl.”

“I wouldn’t exactly call myself the good girl,” Letty replied, taking a sip of her drink. “So what do people like to do when the sun goes down around here?”

lol Letty is far from a good .Oh and lol when Letty gets to the races and the guy is like some guy is here and he is pissing everyone .sounds like I feel bad for Letty when she finds Dom and sees that he is kissing some oh no I hope that after they get Vince off the truck to Lompoc that Letty wont leave Dom. Cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!haha when LEon, Mia and Kendall get to Cadmen's house and then Mia starts smiling and Kendall asks why. Then Mia is like it's been so long since I've been in a clean house that she forgot what one looked .Also I felt bad for Letty when Kendall was talking about how much Letty liked her dad and then in return he broke her I love this part:

Kendall rolled her eyes. “Here’s the facts Leon, you’ve known Dom since he’s been out of jail. But I’ve known Dom since he was five years old running but-naked up and down 7th Ave. Dominic isn’t slick. It doesn’t take a genius to know that he was getting his money illegally.”

Also hm I wonder if Letty has met up with Dom chapter and I cant wait to read the next on! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!lol I love this part:

After Letty and Jose left for the border, he and Mia had instantly went to go pay Hector a visit.

“Two visits in one day?” Hector asked as Leon and Mia approached. “Damn, this must be my unlucky day.”

Also I love it how much Hector helps the team out when they say that they need and haha to this part:

Leon, are you serious?” Mia asked Leon drove viciously back up the hill. “Why are going in the wrong direction? We want to get out of the neighborhood not further in!”

lol i love it when Leon and Mia finally meet up with Kendall and she is like you better tell me cause her mother could still kick some .cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter!Also I liked it that when Leon,Letty, Mia and Letty's uncle were talking about what to do. That Letty keep saying that she wanted to stay there and wait for Vince to see if he would get I really hope that there plan to bust Vince out is going to work. Also I have a bad feeling that something is going to go wrong. Like Dom wont call them or something. Also lol at the end what Leon said to Letty. For when she sees Dom to give him a punch in the gut for . Cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Great when Leon goes to the police station. When the two cops are asking him questions on Dom, and all Leon does is give them smart ass . Oh and oh no I see that you made Jesse die in this one, and not make him get ot the hosptail. Also I hope that Vince will be alright though! Also I liked it that when Mia and Leon got out that they called her i love it how the uncle didnt seem that made that she was doing the heist in the first place, but the fact that she did it in . Great chapter and I cant wait to read the next one! )