Reviews for and a pale moon is rising
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was well written. VERY good.

It brought a tear to my eye.
nicnac918 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Such a beautiful moment in time. I always cry when I get to the end.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's been said that Duck's choice to accept her fate as a bird was fully intended to be a message of 'accept yourself for yourself.' That being said, this story goes out of it's way to like Fakir's possibility of writing more of Duck in a logical and rational way.

There is no new big bad in this story. No new great danger or evil for both sides to fight against.

Neither side fully learns everything about the other though they learn much.

Both observe, learn, and grow from the encounter.

In short, this short story is ALIVE.
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Awe! How sad :( But still very well written. Nicely done and keep up the good work.
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
very well done! I never would of thought of a PT and LU crossover but you combined the two stories wonderfully. Both are heavily fairytale related so I guess that kinda helps.
witch of the northwestern sea chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Simply breathtaking. You managed to mix one of my favorite movies of all time with one of the most heart-breakingly sweet anime of all time. The mix was perfect and the dialouge in character.

The distinction between Wizards and Writers was interesting to say the least. And as I read I could hear Shmendrik's voice as if he were really saying that.

Thank you for this wonderful story.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. :D I loved Shmendrick and Molly and how you incorporated the Princes Tutu universe into that of The Last Unicorn. Very cool!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is a very interesting story, and I was impressed with how you combined both these tales.

Truly a work of art.
LM chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Simply beautiful.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wonderful reading! It was disappointing that Ahiru never got to stay human, but it was a necessary part to the overall moral of the story. *sigh* Poor Fakir, I would think he would carry his burdens lighter because Ahiru is still with him. *nod* I loved the Last Unicorn and Princess Tutu, I wish I could read more crossovers with them.
Sparklillian chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Please update soo0n, your story is heartwarming, but also very sad. I wonder if Duck/Ahiru will ever get to be human again.