Reviews for Gilmore Girls: The MiniSeries
MPJ chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This is a wonderful story. So really address all the characters. Please continue come back and add more chapters. Thanks!
Didine34790 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love it !

still weird out by the name Nicholas, but i love the story
BonesaholicJac chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Will there be more? It's been a zillion years since Gilmore Girls, but you still make it pull the reader in. I care about the characters all over again. You should have written the freakin show.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Welcome back to the world of fanfiction! I was thrilled to see that his had been updated, and I enjoyed the segment. I like your character development, and it seems as though you enjoy writing this.

I anxiously await the next segment!
TheWIZ chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Dude, I am such a freaking huge fan of this series! I'm so glad you decided to keep with it! I LOOVVEEE where you're taking it. Keep it up!
heyderpette chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
HUZZAH! I am SO GLAD you got back into this story! I've been loving it so much, and I pretty much consider it to be true to the Gilmore storyline, at least until they make a Gilmore movie.

I liked this chapter A LOT. It was a *little* short, but that's to be expected when you've been away from writing for so long. I am so looking forward to the next installment! Write soon (and sooner than last time! LOL)!
Daelena chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
YAY! Another chapter! And it was so good. I'm so glad that you didn't abandon this fic. And it was very Gilmore-ish.

Please update soon. Don't make us wait another whole year for a new chapter. It's so good!
LuvArabians chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Thank you for the update. Have loved reading the extra seasons and now this mini-series!
lilienprinzessin chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I'm so glad you updated this. I nearly forgot about it and indeed had to go back to the previous chapters.

About this I especially like Emily and Richard (of course). I think they want to tripe or quadruple team Rory again. I hope that this time the outcome is better than on the show.

Also liked Michel and Sookie and the town stuff. And Lorelai wanting to lose her cell phone - that's so Lorelai. I don't think you lost your Gilmore voice. Looking forward to more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
good chapter & more please
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
good job
Copop chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Yay, welcome back, audi :D

And yeah, you still have 'it'.

I'm very relieved that Lorelai called Luke, took initiative so to say. Sookie really is a treasure for her.

Nate and Rory. I hope they also can work it out.

And I still crack up a the high high chair for Nicholas. So cool!

Till the next update :)
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Finally, one of Rory's beaus puts the selfish little shit in her place. I always hated how she wants to be friends with her exes, just so she doesn't have to feel guilty about hurting them. So good on Nate for not putting up with her guff!
TiaRat chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I'm enjoying the story so far. The characters seem very much themselves although I'm not clear on Rory's motivations on breaking up.
CJ chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I am hooked again and can hardly wait to see what happens next!

I was a little surprised that Nate displayed annoyance and said he wanted to talk in the middle of Nicholas' party. I thought he would have had better timing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »