Reviews for Psycho Phantom
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 15 . 1/25
Open for a sequel, like it and the story!
The Wholocked Brony chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
I loved this whole story, its a combo of 2 of my fav. things!
NeverLander852 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
poor freakshow
Titans Obsessionist chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
I know I'm a bit late with this but the game you're referencing is "Portal."
SpartanCommander chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
I know that Freezing the actual Fright Knight would mearly slow him down. From what I gather nothing Danny or Plasmius combined could do to the Fright Knight could do any lasting damage.

If this image is anything similar to the real one he will be free quickly. Fighting him is almost like fighting the Terminator. Almost nothing will even phase him. The only thing he fears is the Ghost King and I dought Danny would even want to risk freeing a mental image of the Ghost King to stop the Fright Knight.

I do really dought that any of these mental images are as tough or as powerful as the real deals. (Think about it no one really knew that the Fright Knight could create a dome that surrounded Animty) No one would actually predict how powerful some guy's are sometimes.
dragon of mith chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
i just read all 12 chapters and i think this is nice.
SpartanCommander chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
You know this will get very very interesing

But I hope you restore a sence of normalcy for Sam and Tucker. I mean it's sort of makes the story seem not as dramatic if both Tucker and Sam get's powers. (well not tucker exactly but please fix that problem. Especially since I dought he could even work Valery's ghost hunting equipment very well period. Look how long it took Valery)

I also bet Freakshow is going to backstab Danny he always does. Not to mention Freakshow is more untrustworthy than Vlad.

I can also safely say that this situation will only get worse. So far Tucker's mind seems to have degenerated into chaos. And I don't know nor am sure just how this will affect his personality.

I don't think that Lili and Milla are prepaired nor will expact just what their going up against. Boy Raz doesn't even know what he's fighting against much at all anyway. I bet he still doesn't believe he's going up against ghost's judging by how he's combating this and how he's acting he seems to still believe that he's fighting powerful psycics. It's going to take alot of evidance to make Raz and anyone else to believe thier fighting ghost's. I bet the fact that they drage Mental images into reality a supprise.

Also could you please don't just give all the Danny Phantom characters powers. I mean when you have everyone with superpowers and using them instead of how they normally adapt to the situations with what they have and know it doesn't blend well with the story. It sort of eventually makes the story sound like your creating whole new characters and just using the name for those reasons. I think it would be better if Jazz uses her intellect to aid everyone by doing research and her knowlege with textbook psycology to help as well.

She would probably be able to figure out where the main area of the brain is that stores memories or other parts and lead everyone around. To be honest Jazz seems to be smarter that all the other main characters. To bad she's to smart and get's obsessed when she is proven wrong.
SpartanCommander chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I vet that Raz think's that Vlad is a powerful psycic that only believe's he's a ghost.

I mean who would believe ghost's exist right? He probably would think that Vlad is powerful enough his powers are actually changing his outer apearance. Besides Vlad can fly and use his powers much longer with out apparently wearing down as Raz does.

I wonder if Vlad will try to open a portal to the ghost zone inside Freek Show's head. That would likely create a huge problem. I can actuall imagine him pulling Phria's Keep into that head for a while. Or maybe into the real world. Either idea is a pretty cool idea.

I bet that if you wanted to enter the Fright Knight's mind that would be a big mistake. Since he's the spirit of Holloween that would likely mean that he was born from the collective fears of billions. The guy is a force of nature and if you entered his mind you would likely be facing horrors that some people could barly comprehend.

Also don't forget that we don't really know the full extent of Vlad's capabilites. Except we do believe Vlad is capable of a ghostly form of Pyrokinesis. Not to mention some other forms of powers and teliporting. Danny has the opisite Cryokinesis. Not to mention Danny's ghostly wail. We really don't know everything about Vlad's powers except he has a 20 year head start on Danny and from all the fight's I've watched him do it look's like Vlad is purposly holding back a good portion of his powers.

The only time when Vlad didn't seem to be holding back was when he was fighting the Fright Knight with Danny. He didn't have that smirk or the relaxed stance he normally does. Unless he was acting but it's likely that Vlad knew that if he didn't treat fighting the Fright Knight seriously he would likely be killed or worse.

enough ranting.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Good job!
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
You know a mental image as to how much damage Danny and Lilia could do inside Freakshow's mind fighting eachother.

I mean with all the collateral damage Danny does with his normal ghost fights and your having two personalities fighting eachother in your head causing damage. Boy that mind is going to be in some sorry shape.
pepperdadog chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Hey, are they going to get to meet the campers? I was really looking forward to them running into Phoebe, Quentin, Lili, and all the others!

Even though I don't watch Danny Phantom that much (or at all really) the story makes enough sense that I can follow along.

pepperdadog
SpartanCommander chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Interesting. I would bet that the first encounter the Psyconaughts will have with the mental dangers in Freakshow's mind right now will not end well for them. Especially considering that most of it is ghost related and elimiting that isn't as simple as eliminating the stuff their use to.

It would also be interesting if this sort of spead a little bit. Since Freekshow was technically infected by this that means it's possible for his mental state to infect others as well. (kind of like a hole new problem)

I would also lay money that if the Fright Knight was traped in Freekshow's mind he would try to take control of it so he could at least perform some magical spell that might free him or at least grant him some measure of freedom and ability to use his powers.
paxtofettel chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
keep these chapters coming please

ps: When are you going to introduce the psychonauts characters
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
If Danny and everyone else get's trapped in Freak Show's dreams things will get very interesting.

I would shudder to think if the Fright Knight actually got trapped in someone's mind would do. I mean think about it he's practically a living embodyment of fear with supernatural powers to rival that of anything the Psyconaughts came up with and his sword the soul shreader can actually drive someone to madness. If left amongst his worse fear for so long.

Actually a story involving the Fright Knight as the main antagonist in a Psyconaught would be pretty cool.