Reviews for 50 Sentences
Krystle chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
YAY FOR THIS! :) :D You know me, I loved the Disney part. The whole thing was fab though _!
suerum chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Jess.

You get to do something that is very rewarding much more often than I do-register a story/series as complete-congratulations! On one level I am sad to see the end of these sentence exercises as they have provided 250 wonderful vignettes into a Jaspin universe. Yet, I am also looking forward to reading some new stories as well. So, moving on is bittersweet. This was very thematic with the words chosen, particularly toward the end or so it seemed...

Appreciated all the relationship ones-comfort (liked this idea), sensual, sex and completion (both extremely hot,steamy even),name, touch and jealousy. Then there were the angsty ones, as always:pain, rain, telephone (another I want more of),life,blood and hair. But my absolute in love with favorites are sun, moon and supernova. Kudos on finding such an apropos quote for moon and supernove is the essence of romance. Now, onto the future, Susan
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
You need to stop making me cry!
suerum chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Well, I liked this quite a bit since it had a lot of angsty ones, thank you very much ;-). Liked-Near, Wishes, Valiant, War and Burning on that basis. I liked the removal of Maxie from the equation and thus appreciated-blessing, belief, balcony, question, quarrel, sorrow, solitary and sordid. Then there's defeat which made me want to cry and I think it ought to be turned into a story...

Suerum
WrathWings chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
You pushed all my JaSpin buttons with this. 3

I love the idea of them adopting a kid. O_o Is that strange?
suerum chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I am very happy that you have continued on with another installment of this series. Not being a Spixie fan and also recognizing the necessity of finding a place/dispensation for Maxie in this alternate universe, I appreciate how you dealt with it. It was cool that you sequentially had her break Spinelli's heart and that he finally and fully recovered from her via Jason.

I especially like:

Honor – Spinelli sits across from Agent Raynor, an oblivious Jason in the interrogation room nearby, “I gather you will honor the terms of our deal and release Stone Cold now.”-I can easily see him doing this

Light – There’s a barely there touch against Jason’s shoulder in the middle of the night, coupled with the shifting of the bed, and Jason reaches back and pulls Spinelli closer without a word.-This is delicate and subtle, speaking to the depth of the relationship

Solid – Without a doubt, there is one person Jason Morgan can always rely on, not Sonny, not Carly, but Spinelli.-This is my favorite, because I think it is inherently true but not always recognized...
hollyg3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You make me want to read all of these stories! Now where is my Jaspin College Years continuation? Hm? *places hands on hips and taps foot impatiently* I'm still waiting. ]
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
NEWSIES! You are now my hero. I'll sing along with Spin!

Oh, and your fic was great, too. I love JaSpin, whether it's slashy or bromancy. And you've written it really well!

And you included Spinelli!Angst, which is my favorite.

Keep it up!

-Marty :-D
suerum chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aren't these both fun and challenging? You did a great job. I really liked:Red-always like Spinelli injured evocations, temptation-not losing Spinelli, music-Spinelli speech is entirely integral to his characterization, sacred-I have long felt that Stone Cold should meet his own saga, farwells-this was amazing, what a concept, preparing for the inevitable.