Reviews for Brothers in Arms
TamedWings chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
This might be a couple of years overdue...but I just finished re-reading the Enchanted Inc series and was once against disappointed at the lack of the 5th book. I really enjoyed your story. The only thing that I wish is that you would have expanded more on the stories.

Other than that, I think it's a great story of how Rod came to wear the illusion. I was actually thinking about expanding on Rod's character a bit more in my fanfic piece, but Rod's past history is really a mystery.

Hopefully I can post my first three chapter in two days, when the site allows me to!

Good job and keep up with the fanfic. :)
ximena chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
hey abbie great story sorry it took so long for me to review. I really liked it. It was different from the stuff I usually read on fanfiction but thats what's so great about it! A bit OOC but cute anyway! I will soon make an account on fanfiction look for me (XEXEMENAMON!)
stardust66 chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
hey nice story, I really enjoyed it Im about to add a story to the Katie Chandler series Hope you R&R! Anyway back to your story I really enjoyed it and I love the chapter where Rod puts on the illusion (though it was one of the shortest) I think you really captured Rods personality as well as Owens keep writing!
Cap'NCupcake chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I can now read this! Hence the review! :P

I loved it! I thought it was ADORABLE! Just too cute!

I'm so excited I can read these now, but it also makes me depressed. I now have no books to read. :( Any suggestions? I'm pretty sure they'll be good, since you guys gave me this series and I am now in love!

Anywho, loved it! Now you can make more for this section, cuz you know you'll have at keast two people who will read it! :)

:] Jordan
ShadowPalace chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
Great finale, Abbie! Good job, eternal kudos, and so on! :)

Sorry this review is short, I'm tired.
ShadowPalace chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Great job Abbie, aren't the two of them just the sweetest *swoons at the thought of Owen*

What? No! I'm not cheating on you Percy, I swear! Can't I love both of you?

Anyways, I'm going to end this review to explain things to Percy, so once again, good job and keep up the good work! :)
ShadowPalace chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Hee hee. Good job, Abbie! I'm fast (well, I was checking my email and this came up while I was checking it, so...).

Oh, check your email. I sent you back Schola Superum if you didn't see that already.

ShadowPalace chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
That was sweet! :D

ShadowPalace chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Sad. :(

Anyways, I liked this chapter! Good job, I want to see what happens! :)

Your friend who is sorry for getting home so late,

Savannah
ShadowPalace chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
He he! Loved the chapter to death as usual. :)

-Savannah (ShadowPalace)

P.S. Who is it, Nathan?
ShadowPalace chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Hee hee, Rod is very funny in this chapter! LOL, I liked it a lot anyways. Very cute!

Your totally fantastic friend,

Savannah (ShadowPalace)
ShadowPalace chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Tee hee! Great job, Abbie! Keep it up! :)

ShadowPalace chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Very cute! *claps*

Keep up the good work!

-greekmythologyluver
empresslim chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I was just re-reading the Enchanted Inc. series when I stumbled upon this fic today. Your sotey was really cute. Maybe we'll see more Enchanted Inc. stories.
ShadowPalace chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Yay, great job! It was so cute! :) Sorry if I'm your only reviewer ever, well, you at least have one, right? I'm alerting it AND adding it to my favorites (therefore, my favorite will have a little more diversity...).