Reviews for believe me, I'm lying
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I hope you're still continuing this maybe!

i can always hope :(
ingo505 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
You have a talent for writing.
JapanManiac chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Continued? Finished? I wish for more! I scream for more!

This is so wonderful, especially this chapter, when they finally confronted the elephant in the room. I'd love to see more of other characters as well, how much their lives had changed, etc.

Of course, maybe a bit more Knightmare action with Kallen and Suzaku? *winkwink*
falconrukichi chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
AHH! there's no next chapter anymore? i know its already pass 4 years. and maybe some others writer really give up to continue their story, but, i still hope to u to continue this! i love the story~
sanriochica333 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
interesting

I'm kinda loving your characterization of CC
Teucrian chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Well, I just happened to stumble across this story, and I thought that I'd let you know that its good, and I'd love to read more. It'd be nice if you could update it, though it is at a pretty good point to do so if you are abandoning it.
Sangome chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Aww... Thanks for writing this. I've always wanted a happy ending for Kallen and Lelouch because both of them deserved it. I'm glad you made it possible for them, even if it was in a different life. :)
SnowLion no Miko chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Wow! I just read all of this in one setting and this fic is just amazing! I really love the concept of it all, and you are just doing such a great job with this! I am eagerly awaiting your next update. Can't wait! :)

Keep up the amazing work!

~Snow
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I love this chapter! your writing has definetely gotten better.. i saw major improvements from the first chapter. I love this story .. can't wait till you update. Cheers
IceFantom chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
it wasnt all that bad. i liked it!

i was expecting lelouch 2 bring kallen's past life memories bak 2 her, and i wasnt expecting Kalln 2 stop by the bathroom. so im satisfied-no disappointments! yay!...
subvintage chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Wow. I loved this. It was amazing. That last scene damn near made me cry. XD

P.S. I feel lame saying that it totally makes me happy to see an avatar I made being used by someone.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
SO PERFECT! EVERYTHING! I loved CC, and the scene at the end was so lovely and sweet and the last line is making me excited for what comes next! Yay Kallen knows the truth finally! Again, you write her so well and Lelouch as well (it was fun to get his pov) and I'm so excited for your next chapter! Hope it's soon!
Lelouch le Britannia chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
i dont know what you're talking about i loved this chapter its so sweet the whole Kalulu pairing there so perfect for each other and too stuborn to admit it. i cant wait for more chapters, update soon please im favoriting this!
questionmarxx chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
very good i wonder what kind of conflict will happen next?
lilyrose225 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
No, I think your opinion matters the most. It's your story, so you should write it the way you want to and how you think it should go. No one has the right to tell you you're wrong, especially since this is after the story ends.

The typos weren't really that bad.

Please! Keep writing!