Reviews for Do You Know What a Gambit Is?
JessieJess26 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Wow...just wow. Absolutely amazing story! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
SilverWolfAnimagus17 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I loved this story! It was so sweet at the end! Awesome job! :)
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Great ending... not to rushed.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
YAY! Also very heartfelt
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
How incredibly sad - I had to cry! Really it progressed from when they were in the cell and when they were being tortured it started and yeah I'm scared for gambit ...
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Ok I take it back its actually better than nice and I know I havnt read this before.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I think I've read this before?... not to sure ... but it was nice
Elie.N.P chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Waa you made my skin crawl, your writing is so realistic when they were in the lab, well I could almost see the scene, it was... well I would rather not see it again " But it doesn't change the fact that your writing skills are amazing !

Thanks to have shared it with us !
XxPiotr's GirlxX chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
This was amazing, detailed but straight to the point :)

I enjoyed every single chapter.

Well done x
Freedom Heiress chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Oh wow. I've been crying so much I don't know if I can stop! Wow this was beautiful and sad and happy and awesome. I can't belive what happened to them. I wasn't expecting that. But it did and the story just flowed so nicely from there. Amazingly beautiful and I'll be sure to read it again.

I really couldn't tell you what my favorite part was exactly. It's probably really sick of me to say it was when they were being tortured by the 'doctor' but that was one of them. Just for the sheer emotional bond that was there and how much it showed the strength of ones' spirit.

Next would be the entire scene between them entering the blackbird to Rogue sitting by Remy's side while he was unconscious because of all that she was saying to him and the love she was feeling, that's probably when I cried the most thinking something really bad was going to happen.

And the fact that Jean with her powers could sense so much emotion that she felt sick and knew how much Rogue was going to loose that she could barely face her. The fact everyone played some part into the emotional depth of the story just makes it that much greater, and my eyes are watering as I'm typing this.

This really began as something casual. A normal day. A normal mission. Then it turned into a living hell. And a real wake up for Rogue's heart. And mine. Some stories that people try to make emotional are just so overly depressing or overly gushy and one dementional with the characters that it really gives no hope or sense to the story. But you made a point that everyone has emotions. Even the 'doctor'. I mean even Scott who barely said anything still felt it.

So this is definitely going on my favorites list and I'm hopefully gonna stop crying. haha. So anyway I'm going to stop over analyzing this and calm down and just say once again how amazing this is and great job!
Robyn chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
The best Romy fic Ever. Thanks for writeing it.
B. xx chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
i was going to read this fic, but the way you shortens every f#cking word is f#cking annoying.
Sonomi-chan chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
This is the very first Rogue/Remy fic I have ever read, and it was FANTASTIC! Thanks!
Feke07 chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
This was great! Kudos
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Awesome Romy! I loved this chapter and the intensity between the two. They definitely heated up the chapter!

Thanks!