Reviews for Two Turks, Two Rings and One Perfect Day
MidnightAngel1095 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
So fluffy! I love it.
RenoLuvver chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
AWAWAWAWAWAWWA! I'm srsly going to cry this is so cute. OMG, I want to go get married now...to Reno. xD lol amazing job! loved it!
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aww, it was so sweet! The perfect wedding...Couldn't stop smiling! Oh and it was good to hear Reno got some dancing practice in! XD

Thanks so much for this, I really enjoyed it :D
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
While on the other hand the bald Turk's 'Best Man' speech was highly amusing for all, not because he told any jokes, but because of it's shortness. It was true Rude wasn't known for his speaking abilities, but what words did escape his mouth he always choose with care. Even now he seemed to sum up the events and the guests thoughts in one sentence, ''To Elena and Reno, bloody took you long enough...''

''Yeah...I think I can actually smell Rufus's fear from here...'' The pair gazed over at the President who was indeed looking around the room wide eyed, as if searching for any means of escape.

ah so funny and fluffy cute.

a hint of rufus and yuffie? cool. don't often see even hints of that pairing.
thesakuraclow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i loved it keep it up your a wonderful writer
konnonor chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Awh. I couldn't help grinning. I'm such a sucker for fluffs. Lol. xD
Vg chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
omg, u used david bowie's song! (lol, current song obsession... i loved the movie :P) anywayz, the story was really sweet; loved the vows ;D
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Loved this! I especially liked the description of the wedding, and how Tseng had given Elena away. Oh, and if you want a challenging, fun pairing to write you should definitely try out a Yufus, as i call them. Yuffie and Rufus...it's actually one of my fave pairings. They're so funny together! Anyway, another great oneshot and a perfect "relena". Good work!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wonderful job capturing what their wedding would be like, if they were to have one in canon. Another great story Speedy, keep up the awesome work!