Reviews for Apocalypse
frejahimitsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awsome! Nice really rock! :)

Keep writing!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, that was so horribly sad. D: Poor guys! So tragic. Ah, it was so well-written. Sad but beautiful, thanks for writing and posting!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was creepy, but I really liked it. O.o

Yoly chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh god that so sad and scary! They hold millions and millions of people in there hand and if they die... The Country people are wiped out. It is an Apocalypse. Wow this is not something I thought of but it is an intresting topic. Thank you for writing the awesomeness.
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 4/18/2009

I didn't think I'd ever dislike Russia liek this seeing as how he would probably never achieve his dream of world domination but now...TTwTT That story made me sad D;
Solarina chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
So sad:(

But it was so well written and I could feel the sadness that the others were feeling. You put emotion into your story excellently.
Cattle chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

Just, wow.

There's nothing else to explain this-it's totally just...

I bet you love me for this review, but I'll be serious now (maybe-after all, I am a comedian)...;D

Okay, time to actually review and stop being so predictable:

I adore the use of countries in this (yes, I know it's the whole Hetalia thing, but still, you use it well also) and your grammar is pretty decent (I think).

Right here, though;

Millions of people dead... millions...

I think it would help as a visual aid (even though I'm totally auditory just trying to satisfy the analytical visuals of our world) if you put the second "millions" just below the first sentence-

Millions of people...dead.

Millions (italicized)...

Yeah, that's just what I saw, but I doubt you feel like changing that. Otherwise it's really good. Yuss, a little graphic in the end, but it's not like the poorly written-fanfiction-youtube you sent me yesterday...xD

I'm giving you a long review just because it seems like you need one.C: Aren't I just the sweetest little hunk of butter?

If only butter were sweet~

Reading on-
saramon chapter 1 . 4/12/2009

I'm such a sucker for things like this.
Cupcake of Evil chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
O wow...just wow...I mean poor nations! I always saw them as humans who could take a little bit more but...damn...*I really don't have words to say for this but "wow" will hopefully do*
pu-up chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
content different with the preview -_-"
luvjOi chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I have only one word for this and that is wow.
EvilAnimeGoodness chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG. First comment? GOOD.

Wow, wow, wow, wow. My heart can't stop convulsing. My GOD, that was one of the most tormenting pieces I have ever read. EVER. I just... wow, I,! I, ugh, wow.

An ABSOLUTE favorite. Thank you.
deactivatedfalse chapter 1 . 4/11/2009