Reviews for Rude Awakening
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really like how you made Dean in this, in the series I felt on some occasions that Dean didn't really understand Sam's struggle with his addiction. Very well written I hope you write more!
ilaria84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I'd pay to have something like this on supernatural-amazing!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh, mags! You hit on all the emotional chords. Dean, so protective, so worried and scared of what he might find, and Sammy so desperate, so needy...for the blood and also for Dean to take care of things. And Sammy prayed. Kripke played it slightly different, but all the elements are here in your story, including Dean killing the bitch and her telling him he's too late. Great job capturing the essence of both brothers. I really enjoyed this. B.J.
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
even though I don’t like that n you made Ruby evil and that you killed her I really like that you made them brothers again… it’s like 1st season again where Dean would do ANYTHING to protect Sammy…and also I love stories where Sam is addicted to something… I think Dean would need Bobby’s help with Sam’s addiction
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I want this on screen, now! D It's so good, I could sleep with it.
trickie08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was amazing. Wow...I sat here dumbfounded for several minutes before I could get my mind around it enough to comment. I would so love to see this in the show. And to have the brothers together is what we all want to see. I would love to see more to this story. A bit of a follow-up as to how they deal with Sam's withdrawl to an obvious addiction.

*applauds heartily*
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wonderful fic, Mags! This is what I want to see happen on the show. I want Dean to know what Sam's been up to with Ruby. And I want Ruby to get her just desserts. Then with the demon out of the way, Sam and Dean can work on repairing their bond and taking care of the pesky little apocalypse thing. I hope you write more stories for Sam and Dean.

I loved this part:

Dean wrapped his arms around his brother as he lay curled in a ball, his head snug in Deans lap, face buried in the warm scent of big brother, relief and fear coursing through Sam’s veins.

“It’s ok Sammy, I got ya, I got ya Sammy...I’m here now... we’re gonna fix this I swear to you...I’m going to fix this.”

And Sam held on and for the first time in over a year, Sam prayed.

He prayed that Dean was right.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
oh wow, well done! this line "He had no recollection of getting into the room. He had no memory of how he had Ruby by the throat against the window he had been looking through." was an AWESOME way to show how quick he reacted.

good job!
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was amazing. Your description of Dean's reaction to watching Sam with Ruby in that room was really good.

Sam's desperation was heart breaking.

Now excuse me while I do my 'Ruby is dead' dance.
FrozenGlitter chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ooh, I like this one! Very well written!
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Well since this is all MY fault I guess I should be the first to review. This was an absolute wonderful piece. It made Dean appear strong in the face of a season in which he has been weaker and less Dean. You brought my Dean back, and you had him kill the evil wench and you saved Dean's little brother.

And I'm gonna be the first to complain...I want another chapter of this!