Reviews for Sugar owls for the Night
ryouko70 chapter 1 . 4/27
*choke* *sputter* *collapse* I know you wrote this years ago, but it's still very funny!
floorboards chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
"The crap, Rorchach, you have too many clothes. Fuck." Hahaha, this was hilarious.
ReidMorgan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This was the funniest Watchman parody I have read! My sister had to run in here to see if I was okay because she is nosy and because I was continuously laughing, loudly. My fave part has to be when Dan tells Rorschach to look at all the bodies and Rorschach says "Hurm. No." ROFL! Then "Never compromise, Daniel." LoL! I picture him looking up, head held high, determined to not compromise! Loved it!
Riot-Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
The crap, Rorchach, you have to many clothes. Fuck!:loved it! hahaha, very hilarious:)
atheneblue chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Actually, this is hysterical! Nice job! Love Rorschach's language ("Eat beans. Go, after. Not gay.") LOL
MazlanD chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
XD Awesome! 'It was like kissing Santa' lol! This whole story was very funny! I especially liked how to refurred to Rorschachs 'beautiful Italian-made scarf' and then 'Stlyish scarf'
rnkmaniacal chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
HA! *ENJOY* Both the scarf and the Santa part were my definite two favorites. Fantastic stuff.
LenoraLeopoldIII chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh my goodness...This was hilarious! I was actually laughing OUT LOUD. You really got all the night owl/rorchach fanfics pegged. Night Owl saying "bitches" so much and Rorschach undressing by losin the scarf was too funny. Great Job!
possessed-anarchist chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
"It was like kissing Santa"

hahahahaha LOL whut?
8I chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was hilarious! I've wondered about the same things sometimes...