Reviews for Points Underneath
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 86 . 7/24/2012
Awww that's so sweet of Lucas. Got teary eyed myself. And I feel bad for what happened with Dylan. No child deserves to be harassed in any way.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 81 . 7/24/2012
It's official. I love Mrs. C in your story. Your story alone. It actually gave me an idea for a fic. Wowers. I'm so happy for them. I'm missing Madison...strange but true.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 75 . 7/24/2012
I thought they're going back to BC for Ashley. I wonder how kick ass Ashley is with snowboarding. The Carlins are making fun of her skating. Though it'd be fun seeing the Paula fainting again (not sure why she would after all the news...just hoping :) )
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 69 . 7/24/2012
Lucas is so adorable with her inquisition but nothing beats a bashful Ashley Davies :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 60 . 7/24/2012
There was no shortcut.

I'd buy regardless.

It was a Carlin tradition.

For me and my three girls.

-This fic is turning me into a mush... and I love it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 57 . 7/24/2012
The one thing that stands to me the most with everything is that Alex never told Spencer that Ashley came back for her. I think the other issues (kids) is not for her to say to either side, but that one incident that deems so vital for everyone... Well, I've had this theory even the in first installment. But I think Alex, secretly, wanted Ashley? I mean, their blatant friendly jibes back in highschool was adorable but it made me think and wonder, even back then, if Alex has a crush on Ashley. I don't think everything she's done so far for the couple is for Spencer alone, her being her sister but mainly for Ashley. I don't think she realizes it yet or even if she already did, she decided to back off and stay on the rails 'coz she knew that Spashley is the real deal. Not even her can take that away. Plus, the way she spoke about Ashley in here...Insinuating that it's Ashley fault for the heartbreak and all, still if she was that mad at Ashley she won't be there for her. She won't ask to stay for a room in uni. She won't speak to her at all and tell even that Spencer left with Carmen to Quebec. If she really loves her sister and thinks of Ashley as at fault with everything that has happened. I don't think she'd stay with Ashley for that long and make music together. Yes, they were friends and considers each other as sisters. But come to think of it, no one (at least imho) can be friends or at ease with someone who you know brought despair to your sister's life, the sister you adore and love. I know I may be over speculating but that's what I think. That Alex unknowingly like Ashley that way and doesn't want Spashley to be together. That, or I'm delusional...which I think is more likely. Oh well... not the first time :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 41 . 7/24/2012
Ashley, you're so mature now. I'm so proud. *sniff sniff*
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 40 . 7/24/2012
Crafty. Now it's the other way around. Ashley got to kiss Spencer first. Nice.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 39 . 7/24/2012
Nope, not rooting for Sam and Carmen anymore. Let Carmen be alone, mwahaha :p Go Jaiden. Is it wrong to feel disappointed that Jaiden didn't recognize Spencer and Ashley back then? I know she was little but...just wishful thinking :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 35 . 7/23/2012
It wasn't my business who hooked up with who.

As long as they left Ashley alone.

:))
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 34 . 7/23/2012
And I realized something as it came rushing back to and through me…

…I was falling in love all over again.

Awww... couldn't ask for more. Thanks!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 33 . 7/23/2012
Yeah, it would be nice if Sam and Carmen became a couple. I feel bad a bit for Alex being in the middle. I think she wants to do what's right for Spashley but she's torn between the two so she ended up making drastic actions which backfired to her face in a wrong way. Sad, but it happens irl.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
Nice save, Chelsea! Wouldn't want our Spashley to have a jealous streak over each other now don't we? Oh okay, I so wanted to... :p
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 29 . 7/23/2012
Wow, just wow. A simple meeting but every bit is so crucial. The old them would probably throw each other hurtful words and one would run away (most likely Ashley) but now, they're both mature. Very lovely.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
I don't think there's any that's not heavy when it comes to these two. But it's kind of sweet and funny how the others went away lol. And I don't mind the flashbacks at all. I think it's essential or somehow a part of a story when there's a reunion of some sort.
2,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »