Reviews for Points Underneath
verbalvandal chapter 124 . 4/12/2014
Most definitely interested in a third installment. I've read everything you've written. I'm a big fan of your writing. Looking forward to pretty much any direction you decide to take the next story in. This has been a lovely ride/read. You are truly a fantastic stories are phenomenal.
Seahaven1 chapter 124 . 3/30/2014
Thank you sooo much for these two stories, I've been on an emotional rollercoaster reading along :') I loved every single word and chapter, you're awesome for helping us continue having Spashley feels :') As for a third part, I'm all for it, I really want more from the kids really grew to love them! Also maybe something about tje spashley honeymoon and the adoptions too. Can't wait to see whay you come up with though (:
Guest chapter 124 . 2/20/2014
Thank you Breathe4her for this amazing story. I've read Wash It All Away few times and now finished Points Underneath and they are my farvourite Spashley storys.
I hope you you will continue this series in third part:)
madam-xt chapter 122 . 2/18/2014
Please please please tell me the third part will have SOMETHING to do with Lucas and her love of Jaiden!

I am allllll for a part 3. Please.
fan chapter 124 . 1/26/2014
Love it please continue with a 3rd story
zeno15 chapter 124 . 1/22/2014
This and the one before it were absolutely amazing! Had my crying half the time. Thank you so much for writing this!
H chapter 124 . 1/5/2014
This series is by far my favourite fanfic. I read wash it all away a few years ago and didn't realise there was a second installment until last week. I've never left a review on any story before, but I just wanted to say that you wrote an amazing story. Happy 2,250th review!
seeaetee77 chapter 124 . 12/20/2013
Edge! Your writing amazes me and totally sucks me in! Love the stories. And a third? Interested! Interested! Interested!
lilce1992 chapter 124 . 12/1/2013
This was an AMAZING story and it would be a pleasure to read a third part.
TKWelch9023 chapter 124 . 11/27/2013
Just finished re-reading the whole thing all over again and I'm both sad yet happy to finally get a completion of the story. I've stuck with this story since it's beginning and I have to say you wrote an amazing story and am so glad you completed it.
Guest chapter 124 . 11/14/2013
I'm so glad and sad it's over. Let's hope for anther sequel!
Birdseyeview57 chapter 124 . 11/13/2013
Thank you Breathe4her for this amazing story. I've followed this story for so long; it's a part of my being. I love each of the characters, and you've done a wonderful job portraying each of them. Honestly, I hope Carmen finds someone. I've always liked her grown-up self, more than her kid self. This was the perfect ending to the Spalshley romance. Thank you for taking your time, and developing an amazing ride. I absolutely can't wait for the Dylan, Lucas, Jaiden and Mathew story. I have my fingers are crossed for Lucus and Jaiden. I really hope they find a way to be together, but I'm totally up for the ride. Thank you again for sharing this wonderful story, and I can't wait for more!
Struttr chapter 124 . 11/8/2013
Thank you for two amazing stories! I hope you continue writing! You have a gift.. I am gald that you shared that gift with us...
who cares chapter 124 . 11/3/2013
Wow! amazing story! Really, you're a great writer! :') I will be really happy if you have plans for a third part! It would be awesome if you focus on the children but it will be amazing if you add up some sam and alex love too (I fell in love with those too :$) I hope you update soon xD haha! no but really You're amazing and so cool! Hope to hear from you soon or well...Hope to read from you soon! Take care!
Becci2009 chapter 124 . 11/2/2013
I think you should do a third part, sounds good
2,271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »