Reviews for Points Underneath
Guest chapter 124 . 10/29/2013
Omg love this series! U rock
KrissyJ chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
I would love to read that 3rd part of yours! I will always be your faithful follower, do just put out a story and Ill be the first to like!
momo0424 chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
That was the perfect ending for this story. Absolutely loved it!
I definitely would like read the third installment of this series. It sounds like it's going to be as epic as the others :)
lettykoalamelomane chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
woah! I really loved this story! Now that it's over I will reread both Wash it all away and Point Underneath, because they are awesome! And I'll be so happy to read the third part, especially if it deals with the children!

slamnsam chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
Wow. Truly amazing. I recently started re-reading from the beginning of WIAA. I'm at chapter 58 now. But that's besides the point. You are an incredible writer. I would love to see a third part about all the kids. I really hope Lucas and Jaiden get together. You said Spashley won't be the focus, and that makes sense, but will there be any scenes that are exclusively them without the children/not talking about the children?

Either way I'm sure it'll be great and I look forward to reading it!
son-lyn chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
Wow, an ending to this story... I thought the day would never come. And the timing couldn't come any more perfect for me since I just finished re-reading both stories. So I've got to say, it's truly an amazing story, I really thouroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this!
Godlove chapter 124 . 10/30/2013
Let me just say awesome ending and plz plz make another part with there
SoNfan1604 chapter 124 . 10/29/2013
I don't know whats harder to explain, my love and passion for this story, or how upset and depressed I am that it's over. Words will never be able to explain just how much I fell in love with both this story and WIAA. Thank you so much for keeping me beyond entertained all these years. I more than look forward to the third installment!
MADDY22 chapter 124 . 10/29/2013
I.m all for a part three let me know what y start these 2stories were my favorite Ty for posting them love to see u name on a book one day
madam-xt chapter 124 . 10/29/2013
Im so freaking happy you finished this! I've been following since WIAA on the spashly board!

I'm so down for a third part. And if Lucas doesn't get to hook up with Jaiden at lease once when she's older, I might just cry!
lbea04 chapter 124 . 10/29/2013
I'm interested in a third part! This series has been so good :)
Guest chapter 123 . 10/27/2013 it...can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
Love it! Thank you :-):-):-) I cried it was beautiful
poeticalramblings89 chapter 123 . 10/28/2013
God, your writing always leaves me basically speechless.

Born2Try chapter 123 . 10/28/2013
Oh what a great idea to have it in the arena. Matthew was so cute! I can't wait to see what happens from now onwards.
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »