Reviews for Points Underneath
NismoFire chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
melirufus chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
Wow reading this has been one incredible journey you are amazing writer thanks for this 2 fanfics :)

Oh and please please feel free to post a new story ...
L2GQ chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
Wow what an incredible journey thank you for sharing it with us til the end! This was amazing! Rock on!
momo0424 chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
This was one of my favorite chapters for sure!
Godlove chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
Awesome can't wait for last update
Irishgrl33 chapter 123 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful, perfect and heartwarming
Born2Try chapter 122 . 10/25/2013
I can't wait to see what Ashley (and co) have planned for the wedding. I just hope that nothing derails the
event like the news that Alex and Sam got married. I know that they is an age gap (5 years) but I sometimes wish Lucas and Jaiden would get together, they are so cute together. It will be nice to see them all as a proper family after the wedding with all the adoptions being sorted.
momo0424 chapter 122 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 122 . 10/22/2013
Omg love it...Thank you so much for the update! This story is so worth the wait.
babykennedy chapter 122 . 10/23/2013
Yay! I'm so glad to see this one again. I'm sad that its almost over but I'm so looking forward to their wedding. It feels like its been forever coming. I hope you keep updating quickly cuz I cannot explain how badly I want to read about their wedding! Please hurry!
ris chapter 122 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait for your next chapter! )
charmedbaby21894 chapter 122 . 10/23/2013
Yay! This is my favorite story and I"m so glad you updated!
slamnsam chapter 122 . 10/22/2013
this is so great! can't wait to read the wedding chapter...and the honeymoon ;) lol
Irishgrl33 chapter 122 . 10/22/2013
Awesome update! Can't wait for the wedding
ashleyss27 chapter 122 . 10/22/2013
SO glad you're back :) i cant wait to see what the wedding will be like!
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »