Reviews for Labyrinth
Nano Phantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
heyy, just sending another review cause i forgot to add this to my alert list :)
Nano Phantom chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
nice job! :) When is DP Angst Day, anyway?
NeverEnough15 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Wow... So... AWESOME!

Can't wait to see how this ends :)

-EvaPhantom
lunar koi chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
oh, plz update soon? this is a good story, and im scared to c how this turns out,, but anxious as well, good job with the story and keep it up. ill be checking in later. ttfn yo! lol
Cordria chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Hm... interesting. Definitely interesting. Neat take on the fears and it's nice to see Nocturne being used as a main villain for once - and it having little to do with sleeping. Very nice.

I know this has 'fizzled', but it would still be neat to see more of it. :)

-Cori
Lady Canu chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Hi! Great chapter! Please update soon, its getting better and better... :D

DP Angst Day! I can hardly wait for it!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Amazing chapter! It didn't look hot off the press at all. Please update as soon as you can.

Hapy typing!

kirby
EmilyNee chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo pwease update!
xangabell chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Oh, you have got my attention with fear facing! XD I love this story so far and am extremely happy to see someone still updating in the DP category. Have you got arachnophobia yet? Spiders creep me out... Anxiously awaiting the next update!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Review time! )

Great chapter and I really like your 1st person POV. Not many people can do it well.

BUT... Run from the angry mob, 'cause you left us on a cliffe! ;)
Ellyven chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Yay! They live! I wonder what the next fear will be... update soon! D
Lady Canu chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I agree with you... Nothing is better than a good angst story (Psicoligical or physical) :D

Good chapter!

Please update soon! Take care!
Ellyven chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
so exciting! Good chapter! i wonder what happened to the others! Please update soon! )
Kirby77DP77 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
I hate elevators... But escalators are worse and now that I despise both I have to use the stupid stairs...

Oops, rambling, sorry. I really like your story and you're right four months was a little long of a wait, but I think it was worth it.

kirby
Lady Canu chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Hi! Dont worry about the chapter, it was great. ;P

I couldnt help laughing out loud when Danny mentioned about the music! hahaha

Take care and update soon!