Reviews for Craving
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
How a continuation featuring Lenalee's moodswings? Or what happens when Komui finds out?

Please?
miso ramen goddess chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was so cute and funny!
Lol I ship cross/klaud too
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i like this story...if it wasn't complete then i would have loved to see how everyone at the black order (allen and komui especially) handled lenalee's pregnancy...it would have been really interesting, btw i agree with you on the spelling of jerry's name...that other spelling is weird and so confusing, i actually use the same spelling you do. :)
StardustRose11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Tgis made me laugh so hard
blondie-moyashi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is so cute! More Allena fics, please _
Vincent Noir chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i hope you write Allen/Lenalee fics. This fic is one of the best concept I have read.
ami chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw...thank you so much for the fic it was wonderful! It was just what I wanted at 5:40 in the morning and really brightened my day. The images of Jerry were amazing, and i found myself stifling back my laughter so i wouldnt wake up the 'rents. Anway great story i loved it so adorable!

Plus the image of Allen eating that fiend was priceless thank you!
RE-jects666 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
nice story and ur not the only one who likes Cross x Klaud.
RedSavant chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Argh. As soon as I get caught up to the online chapters, another hiatus is announced. I'm blaming your author's note. P

This is a solid story, though! No really really horrible typos or anything. Rest assured I'll be checking out the rest of your library.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
A really funny one-shot! I enjoy it very much! D
Neko-sama no Kokoro chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Cute concept that was well-written and tasteful, with perfect characterization. Generic concept? It didn't feel that way to me when reading it, and it honestly doesn't matter - not when it was as well done as this. It had the right level of everything. Heck, it was even fluffy without being suffocating or overdone, and Lenalee wasn't even onscreen! Best oneshot I've read in months, if not more than that!