Reviews for 21 Candles
RedJane12 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
This was fun! I haven't seen 16 candles but i did feel sorry for Sookie with such an atrocious family but at least the Bill and Sam characterisations were hilarious so that made the story quite hilarious and hey... happy ending... I sort of wished for an epilogue where Sookie gets a good lemon at last but still... This was great!
nmarie3 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
cute :)
Dizzyxx chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
I had the biggest grin on my face through the whole story. When Lam Dog Sam made his 1st appearance, I lost it! lol. Loved it )
kitlina chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
:))))) this was great, I had a laugh :))))))))))))))))))))))
Northman Maille chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
*Applause*
Missus T chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Okay, I just randomly stumbled across this and I must say, I LOVE IT. I will now be wandering over to twittaland to pimp this out. I may do it repeatedly! LOL

So many things about this were just hysterical! Bill needing money for his database, Lam Dog Sam, Bubba at the shelter with cats! But - Lemon cake and the shower FTW!

So great!
carendt0 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Bill ignored the comments behind him, bopping his head along with the music. “So, I was thinking,” Bill said, trying to remain cool by just looking around the room. “Maybe you and I could, y'know... head back to my nest, and I dunno... we could play some Wii golf for awhile... and then maybe listen to some Tibetan drums... maybe check out my big bathtub...”

-This was totally funny! I'm a bills an alright guy kinda fan, but this made me crack up! Good one!
tracystenning chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
OM freaking GOD!I was actually laughing out loud with tears in my eyes!I am a Malanna fan from the longer sories already so i gave this one a shot !And i am so happy i did!Don't where to start loved how you got the gracious plenty (trouble )into the story and PAMIKINS!ROTFLMAO!i will be sharing this over and over with my friends!LOVED IT LOVED IT!
aradonai chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
hehehee, I can hardly stop giggling, that was so adorably hilarious. Nice twist on 16 candles. heh.
Sheena dmented chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
OGM!LOL! I almost pee for laughing for hard! (Sorry for so graphic expressions) I love the movie and the SVM characters, and the mix of the two was hilarious. Have to agree with Bodicea, those punchlines are for fanfic history. Great!
Dubbayabee chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I could picture the movie in my head the whole time I was reading this. I couldnt help but wonder how many times you've seen it. Its almost written verbatim. I laughed outloud a couple times.
mischievousmaya chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
What a fun story! A great escape from the ordinary - loved Bill as the Geek! Awesome work!
ruserious chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Too cute! I loved every word. That was just great, thanks so much for writing that funny little masterpiece of wit, charm and good ol' southern crazy.
sluggysmom chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
That was EXCELLENT and oh so FUNNY! Thanks for sharing!
MissyBlack31 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Excellent! So much goodness...don't know where to start! She loves lemons, LOL. Silver bullets...beer cans. So funny! I loved it.