Reviews for Countdown
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Oh my gosh... there are no words. This was just so beautiful. I cried so hard when thorn spoke. I just can't even. This review is hard to write because I am still crying.
Shadowstouch chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I cried so hard at this...
Thanks chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really wanted to leave a review, but for the longest time I couldn't come up with words.
Just... It was beautiful.
corriandar chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Breath taking (:
alectorine chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
beautiful and devastating. i love this introspection into murtagh's thoughts. thorn really broke my heart
sunloathe chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Absolutely haunting and incredibly well-written. Wow. Just wow. You have a powerful voice and a way with words. Descriptive and distinct without being flowery. This will stay with me for a while.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cool story:)
Emerline LA chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I'm drowning in this ocean of angst you offer...

It's really difficult to put my feelings into words, so I'll just say that you have just given me a brand new vision of Murtagh and the Inheritance Cycle as well.

"If they're broken, they're just like us." These words will probably haunt me for very, very long.
Elliott-Greene chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is amazing!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is absolutely AMAZING. WOW
Dizashe chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
was his love onesided?
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It was beautifully heart breaking. The emotions drenching, seeping through the pages, Murtagh's sorrow, Thorn's inability to speak, their breaking, and finally their spiral downwards to suicide. Each of the images invoked by the words are carved deeply into my mind.

It made me cry, lament at the cruelty of the world.
YellowMouse chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is such an amazing fic. The way you captured Murtagh's love was truley and utterly epic. So far only Bambi(kidding) and this have made me feel so sad. Thank you so much for writing this, YOU ARE TRUELY A GIFT TO FAN FICTION :D
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
There's so much angst, so many thoughtful musings put in the right places; I'm not into yaoi or incest, but I love this collection of yours. Few writers have made me cry. I wish Paolini wrote like this...

*cradles Murtagh*
Feltbeat chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow..that was seriously amazing. I love how you brought depth and feeling to each of the oneshots. They were all equally pleasing to read, though I'd have to say my favorite was the 4th one. Though, once again, they were all brilliantly wonderful.

I look forward to reading more of your works and I hope that you will continue to write more of such amazingness.