Reviews for Lake Wars
Anya5544 chapter 11 . 5/2
If you're still around on this site, please update! Oh, and you got "Bazinga" from the Big Bang Theory, didn't you?
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Oh, please, please, please continue!:)
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Oh, Poppyfrost.
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Toy story and Lion King references!
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
This is so funny I can't stop laughing!
Anonymous Tiger chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
I'm not hating the creativity, but seriously? This was supposed to be Star Warriors (play on words) not the muffin man cheese and a starclan shop.
Wayward Starchaser chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Wayward Starchaser chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Wayward Starchaser chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I love that song!
popy380 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
i just wanted to say: i have TWO kitty cats :) oliver (fat; like, REALLY fat; orange tabby with wide, happy green eyes, old, purrs; constantly. does oliver ever STOP purring?) & precious (i cant figure out how to discribe her looks. but she's MUCH younger then oliver. if she was in a clan, she would be a newly-made warrior, barely past aprentince-ship. very fiesty; eats anything, if she's hungry enough. before she went to the shelter we got her from, she was most likely an ally cat. she's ajusted to our home now, though: i mis-spelled agested/ajusted/ajastad/WHATEVER). oliver & precious, best friends AND adorable kitties. bye!
popy380 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
im gonna go with (for windclan's virus, of course)... the common cold? EH i'm not good at guessing. you should see me with one of those "guess that cat!" things. i'm PATHETIC. BUUUUUUT WHATEVER talk like yoda, i do sometimes. put sentinces backwards, i do, to yoda like talk. hey, look at this: "talk yoda like must I (i must talk lik yoda)". LOL out loud, i must laugh. (out loud laugh OLL) hehe bye gonna go read chapt. 5!
popy380 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
DEAD BIRD EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wow thats a lotta 'W' I LOVE ICARLY i am so random sometimes my sis is weird my sis is watching me as i type my sis is probably wondering why i'm not typing "sister" my sis is not wondering that actually MY SIS IS SHAKING THE COMPURTER* CHAIR (*i spelled that wrong cuzz my sis is rocking the chair STYPID CHAIR) (i mean stupid chair THE CHAIR IS AN OLD ROCKING CHAIR O IT IS EAZSY FOR MY SISTER TO ROCK IT LIKE THISW) SIS STOP ROCKIN GTHE CHAIR I CANT SPELL PROPERLY nevermind sspellcheck is gonna get a head-ache from my spewlling (spewlling? thayt doesn't seem quite right) OK BYE NOW SEE YA LATER MY SIS OS SO ANOYING BYE
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
funny very funny especily the part where toadfoot.. asked to go to the arcade down the street.
snowygrin chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Fantastic story so far! I'm loving it! Please write more!

I love the way you're intertwining different movies and shows to make it even more entertaining. I hope you continue it soon!

Well done!
snowygrin chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Bazinga comes from the show called big bang theory.