Reviews for Lake Wars
Anonymous Tiger chapter 7 . 4/22
I'm not hating the creativity, but seriously? This was supposed to be Star Warriors (play on words) not the muffin man cheese and a starclan shop.
Stream that Flows Around Rock chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Cool!
Stream that Flows Around Rock chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
BAZINGA COMES FROM THE BIG BANG THEROY! I love that show!
Stream that Flows Around Rock chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I love that song!
popy380 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
i just wanted to say: i have TWO kitty cats :) oliver (fat; like, REALLY fat; orange tabby with wide, happy green eyes, old, purrs; constantly. does oliver ever STOP purring?) & precious (i cant figure out how to discribe her looks. but she's MUCH younger then oliver. if she was in a clan, she would be a newly-made warrior, barely past aprentince-ship. very fiesty; eats anything, if she's hungry enough. before she went to the shelter we got her from, she was most likely an ally cat. she's ajusted to our home now, though: i mis-spelled agested/ajusted/ajastad/WHATEVER). oliver & precious, best friends AND adorable kitties. bye!
popy380 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
im gonna go with (for windclan's virus, of course)... the common cold? EH i'm not good at guessing. you should see me with one of those "guess that cat!" things. i'm PATHETIC. BUUUUUUT WHATEVER talk like yoda, i do sometimes. put sentinces backwards, i do, to yoda like talk. hey, look at this: "talk yoda like must I (i must talk lik yoda)". LOL out loud, i must laugh. (out loud laugh OLL) hehe bye gonna go read chapt. 5!
popy380 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
DEAD BIRD EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wow thats a lotta 'W' I LOVE ICARLY i am so random sometimes my sis is weird my sis is watching me as i type my sis is probably wondering why i'm not typing "sister" my sis is not wondering that actually MY SIS IS SHAKING THE COMPURTER* CHAIR (*i spelled that wrong cuzz my sis is rocking the chair STYPID CHAIR) (i mean stupid chair THE CHAIR IS AN OLD ROCKING CHAIR O IT IS EAZSY FOR MY SISTER TO ROCK IT LIKE THISW) SIS STOP ROCKIN GTHE CHAIR I CANT SPELL PROPERLY nevermind sspellcheck is gonna get a head-ache from my spewlling (spewlling? thayt doesn't seem quite right) OK BYE NOW SEE YA LATER MY SIS OS SO ANOYING BYE
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
funny very funny especily the part where toadfoot.. asked to go to the arcade down the street.
snowygrin chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Fantastic story so far! I'm loving it! Please write more!

I love the way you're intertwining different movies and shows to make it even more entertaining. I hope you continue it soon!

Well done!
snowygrin chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Bazinga comes from the show called big bang theory.
River Gibbs chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
you mind if a do a parody to your parody finish it i mean? im going to add my cat who tried to nuke connicut*bad river* star clans happy to getrid of her the thing you love most will kill you my procey. it is asome look out for puddle wars
Radum person chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I mainly wanted to say I think that you should continue, and add in some weird random version of R2-D2 and C-3PO.
ToryW chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
oh, I'm so glad to see this story isn't dead! ha, robot ninja squirrels! and the muffin man... I'm not sure he fits into star wars at all, but it's so much funnier this way! and I can't help but wonder who Darth Kitty is...

keep going please!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Chuck is an awesome name for a squirrel! Really frightening.

"Our weakness? The fact that we don't have opposable thumbs? What are they going to do with it? Try to defeat us by thumb-wrestling?" Yep, cats thumb-wrestling, definitely sounds interesting. By the way, I think the Muffin Man is an epic character, he might be my favorite in this story. Great job, hope you'll update soon!
Ravenstorm of Thunderclan chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
this is hilarious chuck da squirrel lol